It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Claiming To Be Former NASA Employee Says She Saw Humans Walking On Mars In 1979

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Woman Claiming To Be Former NASA Employee Says She Saw Humans Walking On Mars In 1979

A woman named "Jackie," who claims to be a former NASA employee, called Coast to Coast AM in the U.S. She claimed she had seen evidence of two human figures walking towards the Viking lander on Mars in 1979.

A color mosaic taken by NASA's Mars Curiosity rover Mast Camera (mastcam) shows strata exposed along the margins of the valleys in the "Pahrump Hills" region on Mars in this undated handout photo courtesy of NASA. After 18 months of driving, scientists on September 11, 2014, announced that Curiosity had arrived at the base of Mount Sharp ahead of schedule, thanks to a somewhat serendipitous decision to take an alternative path that would be gentler on the rover's damaged wheels. Within two weeks, Curiosity will reach an outcrop of rock called Pahrump Hills, where the first drill samples of Mount Sharp real estate will be made.

The "former NASA employee" asked the radio show presenter to solve a 27-year-old mystery for her. She claimed she had worked for NASA and that her job was to handle the downlink telemetry from the lander. The Viking lander was the first vehicle to send back pictures of the surface of the Red Planet.

She said that while she was working, she saw two people walking across the Martian surface. She continued that she and six colleagues were watching the footage of the Viking rover moving around on multiple screens when she noticed two men in spacesuits walking to the Viking Explorer from the horizon.

I found this to be interesting.. it fits with a few other conspiracy theories
edit on Wed, 26 Nov 2014 11:19:32 -060019p2014-11-26T11:19:32-06:0020141130Wed, 26 Nov 2014 11:19:32 -06002014Wednesday by ripcontrol because: posting with tablet not liking functions

edit on Thu Nov 27 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: shortened quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This sounds completely legitimate, especially since she has the documentation to back it up, including photos and sworn affidavits from her fellow employees!

Oh, wait. She doesn't?

edit on 26-11-2014 by Blue Shift because: spellin

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Interesting story, any corroborating evidence or testimony? Any at all?

Not to be rude but I remember one caller to C2C claiming that he was from an alternate universe where Star Trek was real...

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Anonymous caller, we can't even verify she worked at NASA. When I worked at NASA all the footage of our astronauts on other worlds was kept in Bob Lazar's office.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Fits what conspiracies?

People still can't make up their minds if we actually landed on the moon and now we have humans walking around Mars 35 years ago? Color me skeptical. Further, if these astronauts were walking on Mars in suits and different than ours, how do we know they're human?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Unless the "former NASA employee" can do more than just make an anonymous phone call, I'll treat as just that...an anonymous phone call. We see folks on ATS all the time, claiming fantastic abilities or contact with aliens, but absolutely no proof. This lady is no different.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Interesting story, any corroborating evidence or testimony? Any at all?

Not to be rude but I remember one caller to C2C claiming that he was from an alternate universe where Star Trek was real...

Not to mention the one who called from "black mesa" who claimed to have seen the "g-man" and Gordon Freeman (half life video game). Seems legit.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
As the OP said this allegation is consistent with other theories on the subject.

Ben Rich said that we had a secret space program, locked up so deep that it would never see the light of day, capable of traveling to the stars.

There have also been a number of anamolies from Mars surface and above surface photography which are not easy to explain.

Not claiming the lady is telling the truth, but maybe she is. Star snd flag for an interesting subject.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Anonymous caller, we can't even verify she worked at NASA. When I worked at NASA all the footage of our astronauts on other worlds was kept in Bob Lazar's office.

Now, my question is do the astronauts working on Mars get paid every two weeks, like they do here on Earth, or every 14 Sols, or what? They don't have weekdays and weekends on Mars, do they, where they can kick back and watch football or something?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5
As the OP said this allegation is consistent with other theories on the subject.

So if a bum on the street tells me he's Jesus, and shows me where he has scars on the palms of his hands, since that fits with the mythology, that makes his story more likely to be true.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This just in:

Some people are just plain crazy.

Need proof? Just look around here at the religious forums everything is the work of the devil according to some.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Now, my question is do the astronauts working on Mars get paid every two weeks, like they do here on Earth, or every 14 Sols, or what? They don't have weekdays and weekends on Mars, do they, where they can kick back and watch football or something?

Well there is high speed internet service on the moon , maybe they have NFL Sunday ticket on Mars.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Even if this is true, what can anyone do about it? And "Allegations" only means someone said it, so it IS like all the other theories since theories are allegations. Like as in alleged. When debunking, at least try to know what words actually mean Blue.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
That's the great thing about working for places like NASA. They can show you anything they want to, and at the end of the day, you never worked there, and if you open your mouth, you're as looney as the guy who had dinner with Elvis a few weeks ago. No proof. No evidence. Just your word that it happened.
edit on 11/26/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

So if a bum on the street tells me he's Jesus, and shows me where he has scars on the palms of his hands, since that fits with the mythology, that makes his story more likely to be true.

Bad analogy, I don't think Ben Rich claimed to be Jesus, but he was quite a bit more credible then a bum with nail marks on his wrists.

I am just saying that you don't throw out her claim, because of lack of evidence. Do you think NASA would have let her take photos? She would probably be dead if she tried.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You asked which other conspiracies

Navy space command uncovered - by zorgon

and then there isHunt for Zero Point (Amazon)

Certain research and sciences have been glossed over
buried so to speak and that the us has a space command

Not to mention
the recent crap with russia If I heard correctly

Men on mars is entirely feasible

For this to happen however

It would mean a running network of communication and a mistake was made

Did anyone sit down yet and go over her story on youtube?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ripcontrol

I have no doubt that there are things that have been/are being hidden from us...but I can't say that I see calls to C2C as supporting evidence for anything, the level of anonymity is right up there with the internet. I can call anyone I want and be anyone I want, as long as I can stay in character and keep whoever is on the other line interested in what I'm saying.

Ben Rich said that we had a secret space program, locked up so deep that it would never see the light of day, capable of traveling to the stars.

If that is true, everything happening here on Earth would seem 1000000% more sinister. Why, with the ability to travel to other stars (and presumably other planets/civilizations), would there be any need for the crap that's going on here?

There have also been a number of anomalies from Mars surface and above surface photography which are easy to see anything you want to see if you look long enough...

Fixed that for ya

edit on 11/26/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I also have one other issue

I will never again try to create an ATS thread on a tablet

I couldnt get the post right

I had to re-edit a dozens times over a few words and the Chevy truck had to be bypassed because there was no X button on it

My apologies over this.. I was experimenting with new ways of doing this here..

As for high speed internet.. May I bend my own thread a little..

Abe foreman has a damn good point

Does anyone have a down and dirty history of the internet from Darpa to now
because while the space tech is doable
I have not considered adding the Zero mass S#$% to communications

Abe Forman deserve a point here unless I misread.. The joke is a damn valid point

Data does have mass even in electronic form
?????

I have to think over this

The issue isnt the men sitting on mars
The issue is the data leak

Communication ect

It indicates someone on earth would have been watching

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You notice it says Former NASA employee. I can't imagine why they would have let her go.

They were just Arabs that lived in that desert. Were there any sheep there?
edit on 26-11-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this:

She said that while she was working, she saw two people walking across the Martian surface. She continued that she and six colleagues were watching the footage of the Viking rover moving around on multiple screens when she noticed two men in spacesuits walking to the Viking Explorer from the horizon. She added the men's suits looked protective but unlike what astronauts wore.

Viking was a lander.

Not a rover.

It was not able to "move around"

Maybe she misremembered?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join