It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PERFECT video rant about the issues in Ferguson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is a public vid so all can see it. This man, Johnathan Gentry, makes full sense. I back all that he says 100%. I hope everyone sees his message for the positive way it is. I can't even fathom how anyone could have anything negative to say about this, to be honest. I'd be shocked and flat on the floor if anyone found negativity to this.

Enjoy. Listen. Get it.

www.facebook.com...

edit: trying to embed it from fb. Unsure if it will work or not:

(d, s, id) [ var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.get(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js_ = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); ](document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Post by Johnathan Gentry.

edit on 54pmTue, 25 Nov 2014 20:57:54 -0600Tue, 25 Nov 2014 20:57:54 -0600pm1833 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i like that dude a lot.
taking down shenaynay's hair salon for the extensions

acting like he is crying mocking them about white folks and the police.

i like this dude a lot...that was awesome

he was funny but he was on point....
i can deal without the bible quote but i liked him.

he had the rage too.

i hope he does more

thanks for that

edit on 25-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
He says a LOT in 6 minutes. I just watched it again and it's amazing. He cuts right down to it. There is a fellow human being who GETS it.

I hope in time everyone will. That's a lot of hope but optimism never harmed anyone.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

im looping it again...

when lil ray ray kills lookie, where were you? nowhere to be found

when the police beat up on a black man then you all like 'slavery exists'

this dude is the balls....

he said how many times have i had encounters with the police? many
how many led to violence? none

i dont have facebook but if this dude posts another video can you shoot it to me?

link   
Have you got a youtube link? I dont EVER visit face book.

Could you tell us what he is saying?

link   

Great video, but I hate to tell you, it was posted a long time ago during the first Ferguson protests.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Sadly there is no youtube link
I wish there was a way to transcript it. Or embed it here. I'll try to embed it in the OP.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I think the timing of when it was made doesn't matter. The point is still super valid - even more so now.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i searched him...here he is with his vid and an interview on fox news

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

OH THANK YOU! Guys n gals, the vid I'm linking to in my op starts in the youtube vid above my post here at around 7:30 min in.

wicked awesome.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I saw that video months ago.

Definitely not new, though it is a good rant

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Great video, but I hate to tell you, it was posted a long time ago during the first Ferguson protests.

Doesn't matter when it was posted its the truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit
Hi thanks for posting the vid

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Well I listened to the entire vid posted above and I am left wondering why people are so taken with this guy!

He constantly preached "Change", and yet in the entire vid he gave one - JUST ONE piece of advice, what was that advice?
I quote - "OBEY"
Yep, thats the only advice he gave.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, he also said he's friends with the cops!

Why should an innocent person have to obey when they are doing nothing wrong?
Doesn't freedom mean being free to move about as we please without harrassement?
When one cant move about without being harrassed, and when objection to that harrassment leads to being beaten, then yes I agree its time for "change", buts its not the people who need to change, its those that harrass and beat people that need to change.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

oh my goodness, really?

Contrary to what news shows etc, most cops are not bad or corrupt. And sometimes people get pulled over for mistaken identity, or a brake light is out, or perhaps they did do something wrong they didn't realize (some people don't realize you can't change lanes while going through an intersection, etc). Yes, if the lights go on behind you, you pull over and be calm and work with the officer. They are just doing their jobs.

One stops being 'innocent' even if they are innocent, the moment they start issues with the police for doing their jobs. O_o Given how many creepies there are out there anymore, no wonder a lot of police are a little on their toes. One never knows if that sweet little gramma will pull out a weapon and use it. I don't know precisely when this 'anti cop' thing started, but it sure isn't too old - but it's GETTING real old, fast.

Police are there for our protection, and to help us. I have yet to have any bad run ins with cops and ive gotten pulled over a ton of times and have even spent a few nights in jail driving on suspended. Cops were nothing but polite, gentle, understanding, etc.

It's all how a person reacts, see. You put up a defensive front, they're gonna get defensive back. And it's highly understandable. They risk death every. single. time. they. go. to. work.

If police were gone, people would be crying hard for them to return.

top topics

join