It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groom Lake panoramas (Sept 2014)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: stratsys-sws
a reply to: gariac

Are you teasing us by making us wait for those shots Gariac

Has anyone discussed the two large structures west of the completed new hangar? (or directly to the right on your panorama) They seem to have a large vertical but slim door or open section....wondering what they are? Fire hose driers?

Cheers again

Robbie

I will go through the other photographs if there is something interesting, but I won't make another panorama. I chose the best photos from the best series. There are half a dozen shots of each frame, so there are lots of outtakes.

I know the tall building to which you refer, but I have no idea what it is used for.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gfad
a reply to: tempesillest

Theres no evidence of any underground facilities at Groom that I know of.

Not sure which excavations you're referring to but some of the earth berms are built up to hide the hangar doors from the view from Tikaboo Peak.

That dirt berm doesn't completely block the door to that hangar. The berm could be there just because they didn't feel like off hauling the dirt. I've done email with a civil engineer about that dirt and he says it doesn't make a lot of sense.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Yeah I can imagine the editing takes an age...thanks again for your efforts.

Those buildings almost look like mini vertical assembly buildings al a KSC

en.wikipedia.org...

Or maybe my imagination is running away with me.

Cheers
Robbie

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: stratsys-sws

Yeah I can imagine the editing takes an age...thanks again for your efforts.

Those buildings almost look like mini vertical assembly buildings al a KSC

en.wikipedia.org...

Or maybe my imagination is running away with me.

Cheers

Well same idea. They need to move something tall out of the building. I'd be shocked if it was a rocket.

Generally looking at structures in the white or gray world is a good technique to identify something in the black word. Unfortunately, no other base has triangular tower.

The hush house they built on the north side of the base is similar to the ones at Nellis.
36.249338° -115.030508°

Robbie

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I added a little scanner audio from the same trip. It is at the top of this page:
updates
Direct link is at
Groom Lake scanner audio

I have hours of scanner audio in (grrr) tiny files due to the way the new fangled scanner records it. I can't complain that they make scanners the record audio these days, but they sure could make analysis of the audio simpler.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join