It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden in Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I saw this article :

www.politico.com...

I have to wonder,since they helped make this mess,I feel that they should get out of the car and face the music. Not that it would ever happen.Just like when US presidents use to be on the battle field directing troops. You'll never see that one again ever.

But you know,maybe that is what we need.If you put us in a war,you have to be on the battle field as well. Bet all wars would end pretty quick then wouldn't they?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

White House controllers probably sent the mob to keep joe from saying something stupid and starting WW3 lol.

Really we sent uncle joe to the Ukraine?!? I wouldn't send Biden to get pizza and expect good results let alone to the Ukraine.. Serious face palm

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609
Isnt the POS s son running a fracking/oil company in Ukraine?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

If the bloke is an idiot then perhaps they sent him there to get killed, good way getting rid of him and blaming Russia for it to give them the excuse to do whatever they want.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Are they going to keep him? Please !!! Maybe they could send him to Siberia and he could screw up that area. I wonder if the Russians know he is infected with "stupid" and he's one of the US's best weapons?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/22.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

It seems a lot of ordinary people in Ukraine have figured it out already about what has happened to their country.

Only 52% of a turn out in the parliament elections, with solid support you would expect it to be much higher.

new topics

top topics

join