It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wondering on Ferguson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I am thinking about this. The police have told the general public NOT to expect them to help if things go bad here. That the need to arm themselves and be prepared to protect them own selves. Stock up on food,water etc.

Okay,so when this all blows over then, what power do they have over us if we decide to revolt about other things? I think they know that if we go enmass there is nothing they can really do about it don't you?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
My prediction may just come true.

When Ferguson burns, the people will cry out "Where were the police?" and they will respond "We were not wanted."

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
the police are just keeping it real. society may be suicidal, but individual members of the department are not.

so...if you think a situation exists were you can yank people around exists...think again.

the above will video will come in helpful if trouble appears.
edit on 21-11-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If I lived near Furguson I cant imagine keeping my children anywhere near that area armed to the teeth or not...

i am nervous about this bs.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i feel bad for the people who live there and are not planning on looting and rioting. Hope they locked their homes good and are armed against looters. Peasant humans still fighting eachother while they should be fighting the system....

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
I am thinking about this. The police have told the general public NOT to expect them to help if things go bad here.

i watched the press conference live a couple hours ago...i typed a good deal if it out in another thread.
i heard nothing of the sort. exact opposite really

the mayor and the director of public safety said numerous times that have had discussions all week with the community and that their(law enforcements) main goals are to keep people safe and to protect protestors civil rights...

so, yeah

dont get me wrong now...people are definitely going to protest, riot, and tear # up..im almost positive of that.
not saying that wont happen....just saying at least as of a couple hours ago, they are not saying what you claim
edit on 21-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Found it,this is what I heard:

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Lol,YOUR nervous.....I live right outside the city limits of St.Louis. They have said they will be coming out to my area as well to demonstrate. We shall see. Either way,I am prepared to defend if needed,but please god please,don't let me have to. I just don't want to be in that position. If I had somewhere else to go I would.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
the police are just keeping it real. society may be suicidal, but individual members of the department are not.

so...if you think a situation exists were you can yank people around exists...think again.

the above will video will come in helpful if trouble appears.

I feel more stupid having read your post.

Was this the intent?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I feel that no matter what the outcome is, the rioting will continue. Ferguson will be the city that burns.
I really hope that the government just lets it happen. Don't send anyone there to help. They brought this mess on themselves.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
!2 years ago Benton Harbor MI tried to burn itself down but was spared. $80,000,000 later nothing has changed but the attitude of the white people to let the place fail. They buy up the empty lots so nobody can rebuild all the residents that are left want is more free stuff more free stuff. Benton Harbor died as Ferguson will. The new name being used for Benton Harbor is The Harbor it's slowly gentrifying and building but only for those that are willing to help the progress.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Checking in with you, all is well I hope?

Did you start a threaD LIVING SO CLOSE? oops caps lock, but it seems to fit anyway.

Anyway just checking in on you.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

I'm doing fine thank you,they seem not to want to cross the river to where I am.Which is all good as far as we are concerned. They tried to trash my vets the other night,but the national guard moved in and stopped them. I feel bad for the black man that owned Red's bbq. He had a really good business and they burnt it down on him. Yummy food for sure. Now he has to rebuild or quit. A former school mate had to move back into that area the other day, it was terrible. She had no choice and said the other night the looters tried to break into a neighbor's house right by her,but got shot for their efforts. The place is trashed,and it is making all of us sad in that we all remember growing up there and the fun we had as kids. But the place has been bad for a long time now,just crazy. But thank you for thinking of me,I have just been lavishing attention on my new baby, I started a thread on her here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Congratulations on the new bundle of joy!

An amazing post for sure, just jumping on to read before bed but saw your reply in my messages so wanted to read and reply. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (although you can relate to that, lol)

top topics

join