It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Ebola patient dies at Nebraska hospital

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
YOU PEOPLE CAN'T SERIOUSLY BE THAT STUPID CAN YOU? HIS NAME IS "DR MARTIN'S A LIAR!!" (Dr Martin Salia) MEANING .. IT'S BULL#!! DON'T BELIEVE ME? LOOK UP THE BRITISH NATIONAL REPORTING ON WATERBOARDING BY ISIS .. HIS NAME WAS JOHN CANTLIE .. JOHN .. CAN'T .. LIE!! STOP BEING SO #ING STUPID! EBOLA IS FAKE!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Agreed. This is kind of logical if you think about it. And surely how it appears to many.

a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

Eeek!

a reply to: whatcomesnext130

Yeah. But that's always been the case, hasn't it? Lots of false negatives, then bam.
edit on 11/17/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

If they wanted it to spread in this area, they would handle it just like Duncan and send him to places like Dallas which are not equipped to handle it and then they would let all the workers who come into contact with it go wherever they want like Hickox.

Sening them to places like Omaha and Emory where they have the specialized units on specialized transports actually suggest they are trying to keep containment.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatcomesnext130
What concerns me most about this case is, this man tested negative several times while getting worse and was in the later stages of Ebola when the last test came up positive.

Links? I have heard it stated that he was no where near an Ebola patient and doesn't know how he could have been exposed but I hadn't heard he had no evident symptoms.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I heard that he was nowhere near known Ebola patients, but that there was still plenty of potential for him to have come into contact with someone who had the disease and did not know it.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
They gave him a couple of experimental drugs, including ZMapp. Wait....I thought there wasn't any ZMapp left?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I think it's dependent on how quickly they can grow and process the plants. Who knows what their crop rotation is? They may have had plants growing but not ready when they used up the last batches.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
*SIGHS*

OK, you guys obviously enjoy playing along with the fake media stupidity; so allow me to impart some logic and reason into this for you.

So you can wake up to the media. And see It is all lies. FOX, NBC, CNN, Washington Post, New York Times and BBC are the worst of the lot.

They are carrying out a high-saturation campaign of 'fear-based' propaganda that is politically motivated; with the intentions of taking away our rights and liberties; whilst maximizing profit for the pharmaceutical companies. There could also be another factor within the vaccine which would facilitate in their next campaign of lies, with RFID nanotech in the vials. I'm not sure they are willing to go ahead with it yet though. I'll let you know if they are going to.

It is about CONTROL and MONEY! Pure and simple!

The best way to take away someones freedom; is to scare them into thinking it needs to be done for their protection.

They are playing us all for both the cancer, and the cure.

Ebola has been around for a very long time; and hasn't caused a pandemic. Think about it logically. If it were as unstoppably deadly as they are making it out to be; it would have already happened. You have reporters for CNN covering the outbreak; who are former heads of the CDC FFS. And they are standing 5 FEET FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS SUPPOSEDLY JUST DIED OF IT WITHOUT A MASK!

The goal of the Ebola fakery is the mutually beneficial outcome that would allow Governments more control over its people (which is already being done in the U.S and Britain with LITTLE TO NO actual proof of risk being presented to the people, that isn't part of the media fakery), whilst allowing the pharmaceutical companies to profit MASSIVELY on an unnecessary vaccine; which they hope they shall be able to FORCE upon certain countries to maximise their profit.

Don't believe me? Think about this; researchers have recently identified the cause of staph bacteria infections which are resistant to antibiotic treatments. They have stated that now they know what causes it; a treatment should be available for it within five years ... FIVE YEARS!!

This is how it goes with all such medical breakthroughs; once they understand a chemical compound is affective; they need to then work out a safe biological delivery system for the human body. Something which is likened to 'throwing a dart at a dartboard'. Then once they believe they have a stable and safe delivery system ; they need to run analogue testing on animals, and then humans.

IT TAKES YEARS!!

Yet; we have an Ebola vaccine nearly ready in less than six months? Come on .. puhleasssssse!

You might say "Maybe they have been working on it for a while, and this is just a matter of good timing". Well, yes; maybe you are right.

But it is also very 'good timing' that the U.S Senate 'just so happened' to pass a bill before this started; which would effectively allow the Government to issue FORCED VACCINATIONS! I wonder how much the pharmaceutical companies paid to get that passed??

I bet buying all the Senators and News Media executives must have cost them A LOT of money! Not to mention all the crisis 'actors' they pay to act sick, etc. (see YouTube).

But GOOD NEWS! All the major pharmaceutical companies just announced they want to combine their resources to provide the Ebola vaccine in MASS QUANTITIES; to be MASS DISTRIBUTED BY FORCE! Maybe. And just in time right?

HOW COMPLICATED DO YOU THINK SUCH MAJOR CORPORATE 'CO-OPS' (or merger style initiatives) ARE!!! Do you know how LONG THIS WOULD TAKE TO ORGANISE!?!?!?

They have to analyse expenditure; resources; market stability for their existing products; profit projections; distribution of duties between the companies labs and warehouses; who has to do what? How much will it cost them? How MUCH MONEY WILL WE MAKE?

You honestly believe that the corporate bodies of 6 major companies; organised a co-operative effort like this in less than six months??

NO! THEY DID NOT!! They have been working on it for YEARS!! And they have all chipped in their percentage of the costs to execute the FAKE EBOLA OUTBREAK on the world. Bribes, faked media, and who knows what else!

THE EBOLA OUTBREAK .. IS .. FAKE PEOPLE!!

AND THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ARE COMPLICIT IN THE EXECUTION OF (WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE) ONE OF THE MOST DISGUSTING ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT MONEY FROM THE POPULATION IN THE HISTORY OF OUR CIVILISATION! Scaring people into thinking they WILL ROT! So that they purchase something they very likely DO NOT NEED; to be INJECTED INTO THEIR BODIES PHYSICALLY! Think about the violation of this; and all for MONEY!

I'm sick of hearing about the Ebola outbreak; and I am sorry to anyone who is offended by this; but if you believe the outbreak is real and as dangerous as they state it to be; you are foolish! Do some research. Mainly ..

The difference between Ebola FEVER and Ebola virus. And the analysis of the VERY poorly made fake media reports.

Then look at our INFORMED POLITICIANS ON T.V! Who would HAVE TO KNOW IT IS FAKE! And ask yourself WHY THEY ARE PLAYING ALONG?

Next thing you need to think about; is if the Ebola retrovirus goes airborne; like some media are now claiming it will (using paid-off or fake 'experts'), then the only way this could possibly happen is if genetic manipulation was carried out for the purposes of weaponisation, and they execute a distributed release. An airborne mutation is an almost IMPOSSIBLE genetic leap within a short time period for such a virus.

There is an ecological and biological equilibrium which exists within adaptation for evolution. One that would dictate that; if the virus DOES ever go airborne, that by that time the connected life-systems around it would have also evolved in such a way as to moderate its effect.

And even if this WAS weaponised specifically, in such a way as to wipe out a lot of people; the destabalisation of the planets life 'equilibrium' would see rapid changes or 'mutations' in the connected life systems also, so they could adapt and stabilise again.

This is how a complex non-linear cyclical system works! Vector equilibrium is dictated by the average of the collective; or the resonant peaks within the system; not by distortions or anomalies that arise within it.

DO NOT BUY INTO THE EBOLA BULL#! WAKE UP AND SEE HOW FAKE THE MEDIA IS!

And seriously!! People .. DO NOT LET THEM POINT A HIGH-AMPLITUED INFRARED BEAM (on a thermometer) into your brain. Just so they can try subliminally scare you by 'pointing a gun to your head if you leave the country'. The top of the forehead is one of the thickest bones in the body; and the most illogical and stupid of places for them to point a thermometer.

They are pointing an infrared beam into your frontal lobe; at a point which is vital in the communication between the mammalian and pre-mamalian complex of your brain. A 'bottle-neck' point which has the possibility of distributing a frequency through your whole body via the central nervous system.

DO NOT let them do it!

Or if you have to do it. Make sure you place the palms of both hands on your TEMPLES when they do. The same way people do (instinctively) when they are trying to think VERY HARD, or are frustrated. It limits the communication between your 'thinking' frontal lobe; and the lower instinctual "life support" parts of your brain.
edit on 480-0600-0600K-0600NovemberCST04-0600CST by BOOKOFTHOTH because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: texasgirl

I think it's dependent on how quickly they can grow and process the plants. Who knows what their crop rotation is? They may have had plants growing but not ready when they used up the last batches.

Anderson Cooper asked Dr. Sanjay Gupta about the ZMapp, asking how this doctor received it when there wasn't any available. Did they grow more batches? Sanjay replied that he asked them and the company said they haven't grown any more ZMapp. It is also unlikely they received it from another country, but that it must have been at a hospital nearby in the U.S.

I don't know, that just strikes me as odd. They just happen to have a batch lying around at a hospital nearby?
edit on 18-11-2014 by texasgirl because: revised

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree my friend, that's why I said it was farfetched.

I agree with Lucidity's idea that depending on symptoms they'll be sent to certain places.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
LOL! You idiots!

No wonder this world is in the state it is. It is filled with complete and utter morons; who even when they told the truth; keep on fearing and discussing the lies.

You guys WANT this # don't you?

Well then; I guess you'll love what happens with the sun soon.

*Sighs*

Couldn't help this world if they were on fire! *Pardon the pun*

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BOOKOFTHOTH
LOL! You idiots!

No wonder this world is in the state it is. It is filled with complete and utter morons; who even when they told the truth; keep on fearing and discussing the lies.

You guys WANT this # don't you?

Well then; I guess you'll love what happens with the sun soon.

*Sighs*

Couldn't help this world if they were on fire! *Pardon the pun*

Simmah down there.

Who are you calling idiots? Does someone need some attention?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join