It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help identifying a movie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I remember seeing this monster movie back in the late 80's early 90's that had several different kinds of monsters and some of the costumes was men on stilts to make them look taller than the people. They was different colors as well. It was set in a field or beach area? This is all I remember back when I had only been able to see the last 20 or so minutes of the film. Been wondering what is was since

Any ideas?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
I remember seeing this monster movie back in the late 80's early 90's that had several different kinds of monsters and some of the costumes was men on stilts to make them look taller than the people. They was different colors as well. It was set in a field or beach area? This is all I remember back when I had only been able to see the last 20 or so minutes of the film. Been wondering what is was since

Any ideas?

The title you are looking for is ............. The George Bush Administration

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

You didn't have a lot of detail to go on. But you should have fun going thru these Monster Movie lists, and see if something rings a bell:

www.flickchart.com...
BEST MONSTER MOVIES OF THE 1980s

www.flickchart.com...
BEST MONSTER MOVIES OF THE 1990s

horrorpedia.com...
HORRORPEDIA - 1980s

("Kung Fu Cannibals"? Gosh, how did I miss gems like this? By now the writers/directors must all be working for SyFy.)
edit on 16-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: correct

edit on 16-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarify

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Wiki has a sortable list that actually can be sorted by date of release if you just click on the arrows next to release.

Wiki List of Monster Movies

That should narrow it down for you if you can recall more specifics about the movie, when you watched it and etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The dark crystal? 1982 Jim Henson.

Its about the only thing I can think of that matches the description.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
the only thing i could think of is the one with fred savage, Little Monsters... and the mention of stilts reminds me of Killer Klowns From Outer Space.

But, yeah, we need more details. Anything would help... maybe you remember a certain song from the soundtrack, or an actors name or a name of some of the characters or monsters... or a line spoken by one of the characters, like "Holy Crap Steven, I don't think thats the mailman!"

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I am thinking its Little Monsters 1989. My second guess is The Neverending Story II: The Next Chapter 1990. I doubt its these to but I think i remember stilts in Beetlejuice 1988 I think had a carnival employee on stilts or Return to Oz 1985 I think had monkeys on stilts

edit on 16-11-2014 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Return to oz maybe? That movie was disturbing lol

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Nope, wasn't any of the movies listed above. Actually it might have been a 70's era film? I been looking myself today still cannot find anything. I remember there being a red, yellow, blue maybe orange one. There was like 4-5 of them and they where chasing a girl on a beach or in a field.
edit on 11/17/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Power rangers

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
Power rangers

LOL, no.

new topics

top topics