It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

st. vincent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
www.imdb.com...

Vincent is an old Vietnam vet whose stubbornly hedonistic ways have left him without money or a future. Things change when his new next-door neighbor's son, Oliver, needs a babysitter and Vince is willing enough for a fee. From that self-serving act, an unexpected friendship forms as Vincent and Oliver find so much of each other needs through each other. As Vincent mentors Oliver in street survival and other worldly ways, Oliver begins to see more in the old man than just his foibles. When life takes a turn for the worse for Vincent, both them find the best in each other than no one around them suspects.
---------------------------

i recommend this for any movie fan in general, especially fans of bill murray.

this was a very 'cute' movie......it was funny most of the time...it had its sad moments......of course i am a huge baby when it comes to movies and i cried at the end...not because the end was sad though.....

naomi watts did a real good job too but of course the star was bill murray....

trust me on this....great movie

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Seconded.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I literally just watched this and totally agree. It was a really good film and I enjoyed it. Murray seems to be able to make me laugh no matter what even when he was having his therapy (I know its not normal to laugh) still made me laugh, not belly shaking laugh but it was funny. The Mum in the film (Cant remember her name) has never been someone who could make me laugh, never really enjoy her in any film or her tv show but in this I thought she was really good.

I would recommend this film to most people, but I think to enjoy it more you should be a fan of Bills. I'd like to say he stole the show (which he always does no matter how small the part) but I think the whole cast were great in the film. And like I said I'd recommend this film for anyone.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I just finished the film - it's solid. Bill Murray was great.

top topics

join