It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Signal review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The Signal

On a road trip, Nic and two friends are drawn to an isolated area by a computer genius. When everything suddenly goes dark, Nic regains consciousness - only to find himself in a waking nightmare.

This is one hell of a movie. It seems pretty low budget from the start but gets better and better right up til the end. I hadn't even heard of it until I saw it in a list of similar movies. The only actors in it that I recognized were Laurence Fishburne and Olivia Cooke but they both did great jobs. If you are into sci-fi thrillers and crazy twists, this is the movie for you. It's hard to write much more without any spoilers so just watch it, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thov420

thanks for the post , i am looking forward to watching it now

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
There was also a film released in 2007 called 'The Signal.' It was a pretty good horror film. It's in the vein of films like 'The Crazies,' except it's an electronic signal instead of a chemical or virus that makes people lose it and start killing. Well worth a watch.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Does it really improve?

I watched the first 10 Mins and was bored by what i was watching. Just a group of guys out travelling on the road... i don't know, maybe I switched off too soon and didn't give it a chance to get going..

It also seemed like one of those 'Documentary' type films.

Ok... maybe I should have watched the Trailor before attempting to watch the Film as the Trailor looks like a good one.

edit on CSTSat, 15 Nov 2014 06:32:30 -06000000003006x030x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

You know I think I saw that movie and that might be why I even checked out this new one, because I recognized the name. Thanks for the reminder. This new one is mostly different though.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes, yes it does. I prob should have put in my review that it start's really slow, sorry about that.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I watched the whole Film earlier, was better than I thought. Another of those 'What exists and what doesn't'? Films. Reality or not.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I concur that it's a pretty good film. Kind of cool scenes to boot towards the end. Definitely slow paced at the start but pretty sure that it's meant to be slow.

new topics

top topics

join