It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need ideas for cool christmas presents!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A few years ago, I got my elderly Mother a very old, and very small copper coin from the Middle East. I had it placed in a simple sitting, on a gold chain. I placed neckless in a gift box with a hand written story from the Bible. The coin was a widows mite. I don't think I have ever seen her without it on. Good luck

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The liquor store is my one stop shopping spot.
Every body gets a bottle of exceptional quality beer, wine, or liquor.
The kids all get 5 bucks and a scratch-off. One of them won 50 bucks one year.
edit on 13-11-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
It wasn't for xmas but this last October I made a kid size thor hammer from scrap metal. Wrapped the handle and put dye on it. I put it out on a huge rock in the middle of the night and had my son follow me out there. Told him I seen something that I couldn't pick up and to see if he could. He is 4, sleeps with the dang thing! I'm on mobile and have no clue how to post a picture.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Skribbles

Wow thats brilliant what a legend
edit on 14-11-2014 by PhoenixFreeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Yes scratch cards another stocking filler nice one

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
A few years ago, I got my elderly Mother a very old, and very small copper coin from the Middle East. I had it placed in a simple sitting, on a gold chain. I placed neckless in a gift box with a hand written story from the Bible. The coin was a widows mite. I don't think I have ever seen her without it on. Good luck

Awww thats well thoughtfull

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

I'm getting my dad this Iguana Cowboy Garden Statue for his porch along with a nice outdoor potted plant.

Lol bit random but that is very cool

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I'm thinking about doing some tie-dye t-shirts.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skribbles
It wasn't for xmas but this last October I made a kid size thor hammer from scrap metal. Wrapped the handle and put dye on it. I put it out on a huge rock in the middle of the night and had my son follow me out there. Told him I seen something that I couldn't pick up and to see if he could. He is 4, sleeps with the dang thing! I'm on mobile and have no clue how to post a picture.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I do "history" type gifts for my parents.

Lincoln or presidential documents, one year a piece of the Berlin Wall. Unique gifts are always the best.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've heard "stuff" about these:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Greetings- Wireless television headphones. If they are aging I'll go out on a limb and guess that their hearing isn't what it once was (I'm wearing a pair of Sony™ right now while watching Ancient Aliens episode #53 The Prophets) These are comfortable and have a range of 250' I can 'watch a show' while out on My dock fishing, going to get the paper, etc. They are great for the Tampa Ray games because the right ear handles right field and versa-visa, not too many fans and You can hear things "most" viewers will miss.

They also allow watching the t.v. on a volume setting of '0' if the 'others' want to read a book, etc. It is most helpful if they experience the "dueling televisions" and both are CRANKED UP!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join