It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A neat fairly clear video of something ?? flying around Florida. If real, I am stumped ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I was listening to Jimmy Church and he mentioned one of his web sights Faders.org (the guy is every where) so I thought I would check it out and found this video...

I do not know what it is or even if it is real or CGI but thought it might be of interest to some at ATS.. faders.org... was the original place I found the video which is also posted @ youtube...

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thirdphaseofmoon are known hoaxers

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
it does look real, but that just mean it's probably some kind of rc quadcopter, but given how stable it seems, it could be a kite, either way, kinda cool, and the music is going to become my ringtone within the next hour!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Thirdphaseofmoon are known hoaxers

Seems like they all are anymore, No ? However I haven't figured this one out or how it was done ? Not very aerodynamic whatever it is.. I first thought of some kind of kite but apparent distance and guesstimated cloud base ruled that out for me.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thirdphaseofmoon ?
You've been here long enough to know what they are.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
If real, looks like some type of experimental inflatable drone. Somebody doing some testing?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Speedebunking: Thirdphaseofmoon is Dumb, Thinks You’re Dumber

They're in it for the money. By subscribing to their fake videos you are rewarding them financially.

The video eviscerates the obvious fakeness of the UFO in Thirdphaseofmoon's claim. (something about the camera stabilization, which only moves up/down, and never rotates even a tenth of a degree, something a human handheld camera would surely have done.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Ahhh so according to your video it is CGI.. He does forcefully back up his claims ... Thanks..

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It´s military I can see the fans

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Ahhh so according to your video it is CGI.. He does forcefully back up his claims ... Thanks..

OK.
So in future no more thirdphaseofthemoon video's posted here then.

This and all his other video's are hoaxes

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

My interpretation of the video is that it is a fake. The camera work, looks too mechanically jerky and then too steady at brief times. I suggest that it is CGI contrived to appear to be handheld. The quick loss of the voice of the screaming female to go to music is not a plus for this "sighting." What did she or others say as the video was being done?

I've noticed that a lot of fake UFO shots utilize a method of cutaway to end it. In this instance it enters a cloud. I found the uniform appearance of the cloud veiling the object also suspect.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't trust Thirdphaseofmoon .... but that is one cool looking whatever it is !!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a neat fairly clear video of a hoax, morelike...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
I've noticed that a lot of fake UFO shots utilize a method of cutaway to end it. In this instance it enters a cloud. I found the uniform appearance of the cloud veiling the object also suspect.

You actually dont need to look at the end of the video.

Notice something as soon as the video start?

Yep that's right - music.

If a short UFO video has music dubbed over, its 100% guaranteed fake/hoax.

top topics

join