It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person being monitored in Charlotte NC for exposure to Ebola

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Mecklenburg County health officials will be monitoring someone here in Charlotte for a possible case of Ebola. A statement from the health department describes this person as having "some risk" for the disease because they recently traveled to the West African Ebola hot zone and had close contact with someone with Ebola.

What do they mean by "close contact?" Intimacy? Handshakes? Kissing?

Source

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

A quite a few people were diagnosed this weekend in houston with the bird flu... they have a higher chance of death and spreading their disease than your op..... Should I get all of those stars you are expecting? oh wait... i don't give a F... Im not here to stir hysteria...

Ebola is dead in the us....

The Flus are alive.

cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Despite the "its a dead subject" opines, I am glad you brought it. At least they seem to be on top of it… or just on top of the leaks about it, who knows?

In other news, a feel good…

Ebola nurse reunites with her pooch…
edit on 9-11-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
But...but...but, we have an ebola czar! What is he going to do to earn his salary? There HAS to be more ebola, dam*it! He quit his job to take on this enormous responsibility!

No matter what Klain is paid, it’s likely to be a step down from his previous positions as president of technology investment firm Case Holdings and general counsel at Revolution LLC, a technology-oriented venture capital firm.

the maximum salary for a White House staffer is $172,200. That’s the salary the administration reported for Jeff Zeints, who came in to organize the federal response to the botched rollout of HealthCare.gov, although he had moved to his position as director of the National Economic Council by July.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Man I thought the pattern here was to start about how the US government has hidden all the cases to date.
mention one ebola czar....

no???

This thread is already off track!!!!! Refund

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Dianajune,

Thanks for the update. I have a good friend in Charlotte and I'm sure she'd like to know. Isn't the headquarters for Good's Samaritan Purse there? I wonder if it could be a healthcare worker like Dr. Kent Brantley or Nancy Writebol?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I think Samaritan's Purse may be located there......not sure, but the Rev. Billy Graham and his family are located in that area.

If I hear any further updates I will post them here!

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
That's about two hours from me.

I hope it's negative! Thanks!

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm flying through Charlotte nc tomorrow ....thanks for the heads up.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Coincidence?

Crazy right?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: YoungElohim704

Oh yeah samaritan's purse is going to save us from the next pandemic. Definitely. Not

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bookwhat

I don't think that was the implication.

Samaritan's Purse is known for sending workers into plague hot spots to do health work and other types of aide work. So the implication would be that if Ebola has re-asserted itself, it's possible one of their workers who returned may be the one being monitored.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

wow ebola case in what state did you say north Dakota?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

was there another person with ebola in Carolina? close contact kissing or having sex would be my guess or just touching an item they touched

top topics

join