It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bllahh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The age of the individual is very uninspiring. People are so dumbed down they keep looking backwards in order to know how to go forwards.

At 25 I have a very bleak view of society, especially the majority of idiots who it's made up of. I can't wait for real revolutionally change to sweep the world but some days if feel it'll never happen.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Why are you waiting for the world to change?
Maybe you should try to change the world.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

It can work one of two ways...

Either the people in charge are truly hoping to do good, but struggle because of underlying factors such as culture, economics, social status' etc...
Therefore a revolution isn't necessary, just time, patience & understanding from us serfs...

Or they're truly nefarious in which case they'd kill us all if revolution popped up...

So I prefer the first option.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

At 25 I have a very bleak view of society, especially the majority of idiots who it's made up of…

Being generally more aware than others can be a certain kind of hell…

link

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

I can offer you some positive encouragement. In 20 years, you will feel much, much better about all this. yes, the same issues will still exist, you just won't care nearly as much.

It's easier to just go with the flow, knowing the river is full of turds. A nice air freshener will do wonders.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ha OP I know where you come from. I'm 25 and I see constant corruption and manipulation. Does our generation have anything but apathy and complacency to look forward to?

Will we focus on anything but the latest game, the new films, the few cherrypicked points of intelligence memes perpetuate? No, we'll never combat true issues without laughing at it (which is what my generation is trained to do, don't understand it? Laugh at it). We won't be united, we'll continue to be divided.

I'm 25 and I see the pitiful excuse for a species we've become.

Lots of little candles, isolated hopes, frail little flames in gale.

top topics

join