It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ebola resource on the Internet????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This morning I went to RSOE EDIS for the heck of it, even though it's not the best resource for current Ebola info. That website mentioned a case in Indonesia.....which, as far as I can tell, has not been confirmed. Yet.

I did an internet search out of curiosity because the media has been very quiet about new or suspected cases, imo partly due to the election we just had. Anyway, during the course of my search I found this place:

www.internationalsos.com...

I would appreciate your input....I don't remember hearing about this particular website before. I'm aware of a "contagion" app for smartphones but am reluctant to download it because it wants too much personal info.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
InternationalSOS? Should be called Ebola SOS since that is all they have on there. And old news at that. I don't see the value imo.
edit on AM0000003000000011114532302014-11-05T11:32:35-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

It was updated yesterday. However, there's not as much info as I'd like.

Imo an ideal Ebola website would be something like the EMSC-CSEM earthquake reporting site, which is updated constantly.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I personally don't see a need for any site like that. The very very few cases world wide outside of west Africa have been reported in the media. Conspiracy theorists are always looking for another crises to exploit and this just happens to be their latest. So they ask questions like what are we not being told and try to get every body suspicious when in fact were being told everything and its not the world wide pandemic they want you thinking it is. The conspiracy theorists serve more Kool-aid than that glass pitcher with the smiley face on it. Then turn around and call anyone who refuses to drink it sheeple. A loose loose proposition. I refuse to play their games or spread their unsupported lies.

a reply to: dianajune

top topics

join