It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turning a recorded whisper into something more audible, more like a speaking voice.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
I saw a video on how to push audible sound into a frequency that only digital recorders can pick up
wasnt that 15000hz or khz i forget. Id like to learn

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If you can get a clean audio file of a sound, the best way I know of to root out possible voices from noise is to load it into the audio recording editing software Audacity (free) and use the noise reduction filters on it. There are also amplitude boosting filters, so you can boost the volume of whatever you can sift out of the muck. It takes a little finagling, but I've tried it before with some EVPs and it works just fine.

Of course, once you clarify it, it still might not be understandable, but it's worth a shot.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

it is my fiancé, I moved to Scotland 2013 to try a job, I met this guy, the love of my life, he is so caring and wonderful, we are getting married in April, my dress is bought so the rings, unfortunately he did not turn off messenger phone call one nigh and I recorded it. He works at oilrig and sometimes it hard to hear so I record them, the morning after I saw it has recorded 5 hours... anyway I did listen and understood quit quickly that he dose not sleep or are not in his cabin, I have told him that there is whispering and of course he deny, now if Scotland was my home country I would have my family here, if my fiancé is cheating we either talk/discuss about how we go on or I rather not marry him and move back to Sweden to my whole family ... I'm only here because of my love to him.
I need to have at least one section of 40 seconds to be more clearer, I hear what they are whispering ...
and I do not know anything of sounds no skills at all ... anyone that know someone that can help me would be very grateful.

edit on 4-12-2017 by ullabett because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

it is my fiancé, I moved to Scotland 2013 to try a job, I met this guy, the love of my life, he is so caring and wonderful, we are getting married in April, my dress is bought so the rings, unfortunately he did not turn off messenger phone call one nigh and I recorded it. He works at oilrig and sometimes it hard to hear so I record them, the morning after I saw it has recorded 5 hours... anyway I did listen and understood quit quickly that he dose not sleep or are not in his cabin, I have told him that there is whispering and of course he deny, now if Scotland was my home country I would have my family here, if my fiancé is cheating we either talk/discuss about how we go on or I rather not marry him and move back to Sweden to my whole family ... I'm only here because of my love to him.
I need to have at least one section of 40 seconds to be more clearer, I hear what they are whispering ...
and I do not know anything of sounds no skills at all ... anyone that know someone that can help me would be very grateful.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I would be grateful for help
where can I send those clips?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join