It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members pets, pet stories, favorite pets, etc. (pics)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hey bout time... I don't see a pic of your bitch... You may wanna try reposting it... www.imageshack.us... is a good system for posting pics on the web.

Here is a new one I took yesterday of Dolly...

Here is a pic of Samson... The pic doesn't do him justice... He's a huge cat.. A maine Coon Cat.

[edit on 19-12-2004 by LostSailor]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Holy Crap! My little nubian pit bull "Baby" would be in heaven with that monster bone! She's misCrushAlot.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
i LOVE cats, and mom was always bringing home stray cats when i was a kid, so weve always had cats running around, the 2 cats that we have now is always getting out of the house(despite our attempts to keep them in) and getting pregnant, so we always have a bunch of cats. I was also on a farm when i was little, and there were countless cats, many chickens, hens, turkeys, and 8 dogs. Now we just have the 2 cats and kittens. My favorite dog was Thor, he was also my dads fav. He was a huge mix between collie and like 7000 other things lol, one day he broke his big chain and ran away, dad says he thought it was cuz Thor knew he was gonna die, so he left to do it somewhere else.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join