It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Growing Love of Strange Firearms

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I would recommend the North American Arms Black Widow, single action mini revolver.

Oh I like that! I'll have to try it at the range ...

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

There's also a laser system that can be attached to it that replaces the cylinder release:

Laserlyte

Good for point n' shoot capability.
edit on pSat, 15 Nov 2014 08:28:31 -0600201415America/Chicago2014-11-15T08:28:31-06:0030vx11 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

homemadeguns.wordpress.com...

Most of their appeal comes from their usefulness in dispelling the notion that if legally owned guns are taken away, criminals won't get guns or that 'all illegal guns start out as legal guns'. (A near 50% of guns in some poorer countries are homemade)

Showing that two pieces of pipe and an endcap make a perfectly reliable shotgun, or a household stapler can be transformed into a multi shot firearm or common nail gun cartridges can be adapted into ammunition more powerful than many standard rounds proves that people will never be disarmed.

Criminal gangs in Australia are having people make them EXTREMELY SIMPLE pipe submachine guns. You can see a video of police test firing one based on British pro gun activist Phillip Luty's designs below.

homemadeguns.wordpress.com...
edit on 15-11-2014 by TheDarkTurnip because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
If it comes to strange firearms my no 1 the Mateba Autorevolvers. Actually the Mateba designer is said to be involved in the Rhino development.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join