It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yaho, yahweh, yahreah, allah, yah, lah, YHWH, JHVH, YALZA etc.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
There are some who feel that you shouldn't call Jesus by that name, but the problem I see with that is we have no record of him as anything else.

I agree...

A few months back I came across a book written by a former occult Grand Master named Iyke Nathan Uzorma that talks about this.

Below is a quote from the book.

BTW, he also has one of the most incredible conversion stories I have ever read, see post here.

HOW TO ADDRESS THE LORD

After this, the Angel led me to a certain realm of Heaven where I met some of the Prophets of old and true Saints, who now live in the higher realm of Jehovah God and His Christ. Though I saw many other Prophets and Saints of old, but Daniel and Peter specifically spoke to me.

Daniel spoke and specifically emphasized that Heaven is the true home of pure souls, wherein nothing unclean is found. He then pointed out one mistake that many make on Earth, with regards to how they address the Lord. He stated that it is not proper to address the Lord, who died on the cross to save the world, merely as 'Jesus.' He further pointed out that in earthly terms 'Jesus' is a name that any human being can bear. It is true that there are some people past and present who bear this name 'Jesus.' I learnt from him that Heaven expects the Earth to take very serious the sacred teachings embodied in the Kingdom of God in this regard. Furthermore, Daniel said:

"The Angels and Saints of the Kingdom of God frown when the children of men on Earth call the King of kings and Lord of lords 'Jesus,' like they do when they say in Jesus name."

This, according to him, is contrary to what is expected in Heaven and the Kingdom of God in all the realms, including the world of man. "Though," he further stated, "the Lord may overlook this, and consider it as one of the defects of souls still in the world of human existence; yet it is the desire of the Kingdom of God that the Lord should be properly addressed always." How do we properly address the Lord? In this connection, Daniel spoke and said:

"Brother Iyke, let the Christians on Earth know that the proper way to address the Lord of all the realms of existence, who saved the world by His Blood, as demanded by the Kingdom of God, is thus: Our Lord Jesus Christ." Daniel continued: "Therefore let them know that even in their prayers they should not say 'in Jesus name' rather they should call Him Our Lord Jesus Christ."

I turned to Saint Peter and said: "Brother Peter, it is reported in the Holy Scriptures that you and other Apostles at diverse times addressed the Lord merely as 'Jesus' even in your prayers."Peter held my hand at this point and spoke to me thus:

"Yes, but based on the knowledge we had then. You must know that the Scripture is a divine clue, pointing to that which is perfect. Heaven is the realm of perfection. Therefore one must be ready to comprehend things, in the Kingdom of God, on a more perfect level than is generally known among men”.

Daniel and Peter took time to speak to me on different matters of the kingdom of God, nay the realms of Heaven. The issue of addressing the true Lord, not merely as 'Jesus,' but as 'Our Lord Jesus Christ,' was seriously emphasized, as a point of difference between the name of the Lord and other human beings bearing the same name, 'Jesus.'

My 300 Minutes Experience of Heaven [Google & Scribd]

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The below video clip from 'The Gospel of John' film and the quote below it also connects many of the dots on this as well...

“I tell you the truth, before Abraham was born, I AM!” ~ John 8:58

originally posted by: mikromarius
The name Jesus or Yeshuah is a variant of Yehoshuah which means "YHWH is Salvation". But the pronounciation of the Hebrew word for salvation is nearly identical to Yeshuah: "Yeshuw`ah". Yehoshuah simply says: YHWH is Jesus. YesHuWaH is the correct way to read the Tetragrammon . Jesus is Adam's God, YHWH.

Hence: It was Jesus who cast Adam and Eve out of Eden. It was Jesus who gave Moses the Law. It was Jesus who established the land of Israel. YHWH is Jesus. The Father of YHWH is God. YHWH is the Word of God. YHWH is the Light. God called the Light Day. One day equals 1000 years: Jesus is the Millennium.

But the Jewish clergy cast away YHWH and further complicated his Law. They replaced YHWH with Adonai meaning the Lord which is a term we know from Ba'alism. Ba'al means Lord or Adonai in Hebrew. YHWH means Salvation, not Lord. The sign of salvation is the morning star. Jesus/YHWH/Salvation is the clear Morning Star. Like Adam disobeyed YHWH in Eden, the Jews at the time of Jesus disobeyed YHWH by giving him the title of Ba'al: Adonai meaning the Lord, and the really funny thing is that it seems someone was quick to make sure this was also the title ascribed to Jesus by the people who either wrote or edited the books of the New Testament. Beelzebul which is a popular name for Satan is written Ba'al Sebul meaning "the Lord who is lifted up". The dead Jesus on the cross tree. The main symbol of the Catholic Church.

Adam=Man
Eve=Life
Seth=Breath

And YHWH Elohim formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

You can't understand the subliminal messages of the Tannakh unless you read it in Hebrew and know the importance of the meaning of names. And names also have higher meanings. Names is a language in it's own.

In the end I'll put in a caramel of the more fruity kind: Have you ever wondered about why Jesus was called Jesus (YHWH) and not Immanuel ("God with us" or simply "our God" if you want to take it further)? Well look at this: Jesus pronounced in Norwegian is Yésus. Written back again into English it writes Yesus. Yes u=s. Now take the prophetic name Immanuel and replace the u with an s: Immansel. I'm Man's El. I AM THE GOD OF ADAM. The God of Adam was YHWH, in other words Jesus. A timeless riddle solved or just madness in the mind of a lunitic? I have said here that Jesus is YHWH. Why has the world has cast away YHWH and replaced him with "the Lord" which is the title of Ba'al? The name Ba'al means Lord. They have replaced Salvation with Ba'al. This is so incredibly confusing that when you understand it have to change the way you pray, the way you think, the way you freakin' walk and talk. It's incredibly difficult.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

It's pretty interesting about the dreams etc that the Muslims are having and one of the Islamic Prophecies is in fact "The Dreams of Believers will come true". So whether that has any connection or not I don't know but just some food for thought.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
but if Greek was so bad, or the name Iesus was a pagan name, why is that the only evidence that was passed down in the holy book? Because usually these same people are arguing for the Inerrant Scriptures.

It does not compute. But like Rustami said, Jesus is the correct transliteration of Yeshua anyway.

Rustami is just another person who has it wrong. Yeshua is a similar name to Jesus but the correct translation is Joshua. The name for Jesus in the NT was the second law giver because they related all of the NT to the OT. Joshua being second in command to the law giver Moses, Christ was given that name.

When we have a bunch of researchers arguing, as we do in many religious areas such as this, I do not believe there are grey areas, I believe it is black and white, meaning someone is deliberately lying and someone is trying to cry in the wind, the truth. Sometimes people lie and mix a little truth in. But is impossible for people to know the exact truth because the lies are so numerous and scattered.

There appears more and more evidence that the NT is not what we think it is. Such evidence that I will be able to write names and places for what happened, a large chain of events. We have to look at the perception of ancient truth leading up to the global events of the NT. Greek was in a lot of power, they had ages of change, from the power shifting to the society were knowledge began to develop, some contest the greatest philosophical knowledge, so leading up to the time of the Greeks into the time of the Romans, by this time in history they had perceived themselves at the pinnacle of wisdom, knowledge, and virtue, and we can read the ancient writers and see they were incredible so.

These same people in power, realized that the Jews had there law, and the pagans theirs. At this time a couple hundred years after Christ they began to conspire in how to make all of the solders comply, since half of them were Christian and half were pagan. In this attempt during the choice to swing over everybody into being a Christian, 50% of the reality that we live in, such as the days of the week and religious holidays were literally created by these people, the other 50% was created by the Sumerians. King James obviously did not discover the Dead Sea Scrolls, he was writing from a Roman source. We have traced the Roman source to the early father of the church and they all did not truly have a regard for Christ, but a regard for shaping the future of man, the whole world - and it worked. The powers of America knew all of this information - and that is why they were Freemasons and did not worship Christ.

BTW I held to this belief for a little while, that we shouldn't say God, and Jesus, instead Elohim or Yahweh and Yeshua. I understand the reasons why people try to say it, but I disagree (now)

Cheers, let us also remember that the OT was written in Babylon, and the future generations at that point believed in Sumerian legends just as they did their own prophets and Yaweh, that is why the Sumerian legends are written in the OT. When we speak of the Elohim it is interesting, because it goes back to the Adam and Eve story that there were multiple gods, it is also very interesting to note that the gods mated with humans and created giants, because we have collaborating evidence of such happening in human history - even the discovery of giants in America, which in the days of Lincoln was public knowledge, and unfortunately the powers lied to us and made the truth disappear - that is why there is a conspiracy in mainstream archaeology.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: greyer

What exactly are you basing these statements off of? There are actual pieces of paper from the first century with the name Jesus, well Yesu. Lots from the second century, within 50 years or so.

As far as I know there is ZERO documentary evidence of him being called Yashua. It is a modern error based on nothing, as far as I know. Do you have any early documents with the name Yashua?

Maybe I'm not following you, but you say that Rustami is just another guy that is wrong, then go on to say that you are right because there's a conspiracy or something. Ok, can you give us some explanation of how you came to this other than there are lies everywhere.

I just saw your signature. You're into Jesus being an Essene. Have you read my sig thread? Also you might enjoy Cult of the Bronze Serpent.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Dude, I'm not regurgitating something I've learned from deceptive mortal man. He (the invisible, immortal, eternal King 1Tim1, Acts9) said in the English tongue "I am Jesus.." (just as the spelling sounds) so I know for a fact anyone who tries to claim otherwise is lying or believing in one at least.

Jesus is
“‘the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the cornerstone.’
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.

edit on 9-11-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rustami

Dude, I'm not regurgitating something I've learned from deceptive mortal man. He (the invisible, immortal, eternal King 1Tim1, Acts9) said in the English tongue "I am Jesus.." (just as the spelling sounds) so I know for a fact

It's not my problem you won't wake up to being deceived.

But it is my problem that I have to coinhabit with people who do not know what they are saying. Literally every word that comes out of an average person is the exact opposite that is what they are thinking. Every action that comes out from a human is the exact opposite of virtue. They do not care about truth. They do not care about equality, They do not care about fairness. They care about pride. They care about selfishness. They are all wrong. They teach other to walk in the same way. 75% of everything known to man in modern existence is a lie.

As I said, I did not ask for it to be like this, I didn't ever want it to be such a way, but I am confident now that the NT was written in the name of dishonesty and paganism. It was meant to trick man, and it worked perfectly.
edit on 12Sun, 09 Nov 2014 12:37:10 -0600America/Chicago14America/ChicagoSun, 09 Nov 2014 12:37:10 -0600 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Vato esay I was once deceived in thinking "all that God/Jesus stuff " was just something for the weakminded or a sort of word game craft psychological thing until that night He audibly spoke to me which literally saved my life at that instant!

turned to God from idols, to serve a living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who delivers us from the wrath to come.

Worship God, for the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy

edit on 9-11-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Rustami

Do you know who Eusebius is? He lived a couple centuries after Christ, during the time when the gospels were written. If you study the history of the new Testament, it is sadly documented that there is hardly any truth to, besides some actual teachings of Jesus, none of the story is true.

This is from the man who had a part in writing the history of religion as we know it today.

But we shall introduce into this history in general only those events which may be useful first to ourselves and afterwards to posterity. Let us therefore proceed to describe briefly the sacred conflicts of the witnesses of the Divine Word.

There are many other references which shows how he admitted to lying for the overall 'benefit' of mankind. These people were well aware that there actions were going to have an affect on history for a very long time.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wow,

Notice how I am claiming Jesus is a false name from the Greek-Roman-Latin-English perspective.

Well I have to be right, because how could there be this evidence, that proves it was the same from a far east point of view? I am thoroughly satisfied in all the evidence.

In Sanscrit it was first Jezeus Chrisna. Jezeus means Essence. Proper because Christ was an Essene, and everybody is familiar with Krishna. If it was Jezeus in Sanscrit than obviously that got that from the Greeks, in naming Christ after Zeus. there is too much collaborating evidence for those who argue to be wrong now. Sadly it goes all the way back to the OT and that I'm discovering the incredible secret flaws of the NT, my hopes are going to be broken again that the OT will be all a myth. Realistically, how could we have been fooled? When we hear things like turning water into wine, or parting the red sea, it was such a 0% chance that it actually would have been true!!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I'm begginning to thing the true name of God is Yes.

Because we can say that the translation from ancient Hebrew to Latin is Ya. If you pronounce Ya in English the A is pronounced like Lamb, not like Jaw, so that is Oh Ya. Notice how the term Oh Ya is a positive thing to say, as the ancients said Oh God and to this day, people still say Oh My God, and they say Oh Yeah. Yea is a modern twist to Ya, in English meaning Yes.

Notice how the word Yes has a positive effect and attraction to it. If you say yes, you can feel the positive energy. I think that is evidence that Yes is the true name of God, because it makes you feel it. Again the word No is the opposite of Yes. This would be an opponent of Yes. The term No is derived from the meaning Never Existing, literally Not Ever. I would say that is an opponent of faith, maybe the true word for the devil. The origin of the word Yes as the history books say is surprisingly Amen, the ancient Hebrew meaning of So Be It.

Not Ever and So Be It, rather, the vowel A, progressing to Yes after time. This is the true name of God, which the origin of that is union, like union in nature, coming from paganism.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join