It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane hits flight safety building at Wichita, Kansas airport, people trapped: report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Is this "The" airport for this area? I bet they employ a good amount of people.
There will likely be at least a local economic impact with delayed freight shipments at least while this is investigated by the NTSB.
a reply to=18605384]HardCorps[/post]

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Na reply to: squittles
Not one's that make the national news.

And I'm in south east VA near Norfolk and I didn't even hear about the one near here.
I'm calling it a hit. I've experienced how these work first hand and I'm not a woo kind of girl.

edit on PMu31u10104425312014-10-30T13:25:36-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Member Wildapache had a premonition about this. Posted it earlier today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Really?

So a member has a "premonition" that a plane crashes in NYC with possible chemical weapons as cargo.

A thread is started of a plane crashing in Wichita Kansas.

Exactly how do you associate the 2? There is no chemical weapons. There is no NYC. Yet you claim the "vision" is the same thing?

You're drunk. Stop typing and go to bed lol

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nerdyclutzyblonde

You know what this means? The building will have collapsed to the ground because a plane crashed into it. That is what 9/11 taught us. That jet fuel can burn so hot it melts steel, that a building that is built to be able to withstand a plane crashing into it will still crumble to the ground.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

Of course. Because any plane that hits a building is 100% identical to 9/11.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Just how often does someone dream of a plane crash then feel compelled to share the information and then a plane actually crashed and makes the news?

How many people on here are compelled to post their premonitions yet most of those don't come true?

I'm not saying I don't believe that some people have the ability to have premonitions and can do Remote Viewing, I'm just saying this event may not quite be related to the premonition the person posted.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Exactly, this building isn't going to be anywhere near as on par as the Trade Centers, it will be a lower quality. If such a high quality building can collapse than a lower quality one should collapse too.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Bull. Completely different impacts for one thing. Completely different damage for another. Completely different construction for a third. The only similarity is that a building was involved.
edit on 10/30/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Bull. Completely different impacts for one thing.
Completely different damage for another.

Yes it is completely different damage because the safety building didn't have thermite & explosives in it.

Completely different construction for a third.

Again, "Exactly, this building isn't going to be anywhere near as on par as the Trade Centers, it will be a lower quality. If such a high quality building can collapse than a lower quality one should collapse too"

If we are to believe that Trade Center towers fell because of a plane crashing into it, than the safety building should have collapsed too.

The only similarity is that a building was involved.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Again, bull. The building today was primarily concrete, three floors or so tall, and hit by a plane weighing a tiny fraction of a 767, moving barely faster than a car at impact.

That's saying that since a car can crash through a brick wall a bicycle can.

Way to generalize though.
edit on 10/31/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I didn't know they released the speed the plane was going.

On a side note:

Firefighters were pulled from inside the building after concerns of possible collapse, officials said. Ceilings and at least one wall were reported collapsed, according to the airport.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Rotate speed for a B200 is 95 KIAS, with takeoff between 108 and 121 KIAS depending on weight on board.

With one engine out it wouldn't have been able to maintain that speed, which is one reason it crashed.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
if you look at all of the airplane crashes there are two peaks, one on landing and one on takeoff, with takeoff being a higher peek. there are far fewer crashes during cruise flight.

not that i'm second guessing the pilot, because we do not know what the actual conditions he/she was seeing at the time, but as a point of emphasis you should always avoid the urge to turn back to the airport on an engine failure, always pick a landing point straight ahead.

now that doesn't mean i will do that if i ever experience engine failure during takeoff, but i always pick a point as i'm climbing out that i would head for on engine failure.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Just how often does someone dream of a plane crash then feel compelled to share the information and then a plane actually crashed and makes the news?

How many people on here are compelled to post their premonitions yet most of those don't come true?

I'm not saying I don't believe that some people have the ability to have premonitions and can do Remote Viewing, I'm just saying this event may not quite be related to the premonition the person posted.

Lots and lots. I'm just saying this was one that did. Like I said these things simply don't occur the way people would like with exact details. It's subject to what a person relates with events and planes crashing in NYC is a trauma shared by all Americans so having a dream about a plane crash in NYC would be a common image in the memory. The premonition simply drew on the familiar image for this type of event. When I dreamed of young men throwing bottles of cholera into a river in Europe and the very next week I see a story on here about live polio accidentally dumped into a river in Europe I'm going to say that was a premonition. It's not the exact detail but it's certainly in the neighborhood. When I had a dream about people dressed in party clothes at a boxing match and see people running and screaming and then see Mexican hats on the floor then read that a Mexican drug dealer went into the wrong house and started shooting up the place and that the innocent people in that house had gathered for a party and to watch a boxing match on tv that's a premonition. I didn't see the exact event and neither of these dreams involved me at all. There are others but these two were verified because I wrote about them before the event and then there were published news reports after. This wasn't me but it's how mine work so I'm saying it's a premonition.
You're entitled to think what you like of course. I'm not a psychic and don't claim to be. These are just weird things that really happened.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
No no chemical weapons just a weird smell if I recall correctly. Gotta 're read the person's dream again. Ok no no chemical weapons mentioned. Just military in hazmat suits. Hazmat suits have been in the news a lot lately so that's an image that could be the emergency responders in protective gear. . She or he did say the plane was flying erratically and that it turned upside down and that it was going south west. KC is south west of NYC and the plane rolled.
You do realize that respected academics at respected big time universities study this. That governments have programs that study this type of thing right? The phenomena has been stigmatized by the church for so long that most people simply dismiss it out of hand. Scoffing at it is really more telling of the person who denies it than the one who had the dream. There are thousands of documented cases. Thousands. Everybody is capable and you never know when it will be you. a reply to: MrWendal

edit on AM0000003100000010104446312014-10-31T03:46:00-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
How dare you imply I'm drunk. I do not drink friend. I'm as sober as a judge and I don't lie and make things up. and that exactly how these things work. Go learn something about it and come back when you have something more than insults to add to the discussion.

reply to: MrWendal

edit on AM0000003100000010104440312014-10-31T03:40:06-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

No no chemical weapons just a weird smell if I recall correctly. Gotta 're read the person's dream again. Ok no no chemical weapons mentioned. Just military in hazmat suits. Hazmat suits have been in the news a lot lately so that's an image that could be the emergency responders in protective gear. . She or he did say the plane was flying erratically and that it turned upside down and that it was going south west. KC is south west of NYC and the plane rolled.
You do realize that respected academics at respected big time universities study this. That governments have programs that study this type of thing right? The phenomena has been stigmatized by the church for so long that most people simply dismiss it out of hand. Scoffing at it is really more telling of the person who denies it than the one who had the dream. There are thousands of documented cases. Thousands. Everybody is capable and you never know when it will be you. a reply to: MrWendal

Well apparently you do not recall correctly, and clearly you missed this when you read it again. Here is the exact quote from the so called "premonition"

And when it calmed down,the military moved in,wearing hazmat suits and quarantined us like the plane was carrying some chemica weapons that exploded

And what was it that I had said again?

So a member has a "premonition" that a plane crashes in NYC with possible chemical weapons as cargo.

I'd say my statement was a rather accurate summarization.

Furthermore, I do not dismiss the idea of premonitions or an ability to see what may be coming in the near future. I am dismissing any connection to a crash in Wichita to a premonition of a plane crash halfway across the country in NYC. Perhaps you do not recall, it was YOU who read the OP in this thread and made the connection and claim that this crash is somehow related to a dream of a crash in NYC. I have been very specific in what I have posted, let's not try to cloud my statements with complete inaccuracies pertaining to what YOU think I believe.

edit on 2-11-2014 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

How dare you imply I'm drunk. I do not drink friend. I'm as sober as a judge and I don't lie and make things up. and that exactly how these things work. Go learn something about it and come back when you have something more than insults to add to the discussion.

reply to: MrWendal

How dare I? It's called a sarcasm, which I realize is at times tough to grasp over a message board.

That being said, not all Judges are sober. So I am not sure what you are attempting to say when you claim you are "sober as a judge". Do I need to post cases where Judges have been arrested or pulled over for DUI themselves?

Also at no point in time did I claim you were being dishonest or making anything up. What I said was that you are wrong in connecting these two things and that they are completely unrelated.

Furthermore- I think I have added to this discussion something more than "insults" which should be clear by your multiple responses to my one single post. Perhaps it is not me who needs to go "learn something".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join