It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Activists Unchained, Destroy Black Leadership

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Video says it all.

www.RebelPundit.com Chicago activists blast black-liberal leadership.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
For the benefit of those of us who are using a tablet device in a crowded cafe, what, exactly, does the video say? a reply to: raymundoko

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko
I liked the point that one man made... 'What good does raising the minimum wage do when we don't have jobs?'

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

wow

S&F x1000
edit on 28-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: x

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Basically that Democrats have "controlled" African Americans for long enough and have done nothing to help them as a people. The current black leadership has failed the black community. Basically to stop voting democrat, and vote republican.

Edit: And it is a video containing no white people.
edit on 28-10-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Democrats certainly take the black vote for granted, but what do the Republicans offer for the black community? a reply to: raymundoko

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Democrats certainly take the black vote for granted, but what do the Republicans offer for the black community? a reply to: raymundoko

Apparently the same as democrats....plenty of promises! Same thing they offer everyone....not just a specific community. I would say they have failed all people.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

They don't like neo liberals,which is good, but then turn around and say vote for a party controlled by neo cons?

Do they think that is the lesser of two evils? I get it, they are tired of being poor and rightfully are blaming it on the people in charge. Just seems odd that they would then put their faith in the other system that is makeing the poor pooer and the rich richer. Which I believe both parties are doing to get that argument out of the way.

I wonder who funds this activist group...
edit on thTue, 28 Oct 2014 12:58:32 -0500America/Chicago1020143280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Damn, that was amazing. It about time. Thank God. You cant argue with the fact of the matter.

I had a guy, local politician come into our business (liquor store). My dad had donated some wine for a fundraiser. He came back to RETURN what wasnt used to get things he drank himself personally. So trade off cheapo wine he could use for another fund raiser but instead came to ask for expensive things he can drink at home in exchange. I hate this guy. I wont hide that.

He is waiting for us to call my father to check if he was ok with this since this is insane in and of itself.

while waiting and selecting more high end stuff, he is being greeted by old Hispanics from the neighborhood that recognize him from local ads and what not. They are talking and very politically he is endorsing a democratic candidate for something. I wont say what since that can reveal who this is and who we are to his people. He is saying stuff like "well folks vote for this democrat...he is running against a son of a senator rich white boy"....(I am damn white....I think, THATS RACIST! LOL)

I ask him what this guys platform was and why he endorses him. The response, oh he is very progressive... I say "ok, sure I assume so he is a democrat in NY"...."what are the main issues that he is running on" Silence. He really didnt know. I ask again, "so why should we vote for him?" The response "because a white senators son is his opponent". I said that "if the white rich boy made more sense wouldnt it make more sense to vote for him?" I asked what his opponents platform was all about..Nothing...silence. Then he ignored me and did the same crap to the old hispanic people who were happy to say their worries to deaf ears and false smiles of warmth and concern...

That is inner city politics at work. That is how people in poor neighborhoods get their options presented to them. I am not saying that Republicans dont do the same thing. I am sure they do to poor rural America. The thing is, the disenfranchised of dense population centers dont really vote republican. Not in major cities or population centers. Maybe in the boon docks, sure. SO Millions of potential voters in abject poverty vote democrat in every city. That is how they are KEPT poor useful idiots.

This movement should be echoed in every community and all demographics.

edit on 10 28 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I love the one guys take on Detroit. Spot on.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Ask the black leaders who made the video...

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
"Yes we can," kick Americans to the curb.

"Hope and change," for illegal immigrants.

Deception, corruption, and self-serving leaders rule in America!

Black Americans: The True Casualties of Amnesty

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You were not listening carefully, they never said who to vote for.

Just to think when you vote and not vote blindly because of your skin color alone.

They have a great point, black people as a whole are much much worse off than when a Democrat came into power 6 years ago. Detroit is run only by black people and it is a he-- hole that is so bad they can't sell their homes for one dollar.

How about looking to leadership like Ben Carson? He is who I would like to see run for President in 2016. He is blacker skinned than Obama, has lived the genuine black experience, unlike Obama (Hawaii has very very few people without color and has zero discrimination against black people, I know because I lived there for 4 years).
But there will be some of you who say because he is conservative he can't be black or want what is best for black people, that is racism of the worst kind, against one's own because they want to try something different than the policies that have destroyed the black family and the black man in particular.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What I find hilarious is all the nuances people outside the US don't see in this thread. They must look at us like we are all insane. All I have to say is research Detroit. And no, a third party isn't the answer either because that only skews the votes to the left. I wish it was as easy as a new party though. I have no answers.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Apparently the same as democrats....plenty of promises! Same thing they offer everyone....not just a specific community. I would say they have failed all people.

First I would like to say...about time (about the OP)! On your comment...I disagree. The dems have offered handouts and nothing more. They have keep black people slaves to keep their votes by providing handouts, but never give them a chance to excel. Reps offer a chance to excel, IF you are willing to work for it. We are ALL equal by default...we are not always equal in our will to make ourselves better. Not based upon race, but based upon desire, ambition and passion.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
when I saw this this morning I thought of Alfonzo Rachel. Here is his videoblog on much the same topic. its worth a few minutes.

alfonzorachel.com

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

First I would like to say...about time (about the OP)! On your comment...I disagree. The dems have offered handouts and nothing more. They have keep black people slaves to keep their votes by providing handouts, but never give them a chance to excel. Reps offer a chance to excel, IF you are willing to work for it. We are ALL equal by default...we are not always equal in our will to make ourselves better. Not based upon race, but based upon desire, ambition and passion.

Can't really agree. Blame can't solely be put on one party or another. It is just as bad that some don't want to work for it and would rather a handout. Politics has never played a part in my decision to simply be an adult and do what it takes to survive and thrive. Trouble is there are plenty out there that just take the easy way out.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Well the video is entirely anti democrat so to say it is about just thinking about who to vote for and not blindly voting is false IMO.
They are sending a message to the black democrats in charge and basically saying stop voting for them. And in our two party system, that only leaves one other choice.
How are black people in a far worse position then they were 6 years ago?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Time, money and faith in their ability to improve their situation was all wasted and thrown at private wealth and an elitist class....how are they better?

Democrats control all of Chicago and most poor disenfranchised areas in the country and have for a significant time. What has improved?

The lack of improvement is generally a sign of something failing. If the governing political party , in this case democrat, was at the command of those areas and they happen to be failing, is it not time for something else to be tried?

EDIT TO ADD:
Did you really expect people to describe the deteriorating circumstances for blacks and Hispanics in this country? Like in a single post on some forum. That is an entire course of study with several disciplines involved. They are poorer, less represented, less empowered to strengthen their communities through small business and independent political power that does not go through the same avenues of access that elitist and wealthy power holders hold exclusively. You could say rich white men are their problem, but rich minorities do the same exact things and are in bed with those rich white men as equals in class.

Its a vulture mentality to prey on the weak though. At least rich white republican men target middle class people who can fend for themselves at the end of the day after they are done with them.

edit on 10 28 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: grandmakdw

Well the video is entirely anti democrat so to say it is about just thinking about who to vote for and not blindly voting is false IMO.
They are sending a message to the black democrats in charge and basically saying stop voting for them. And in our two party system, that only leaves one other choice.

you should watch the link I posted if you thought OP was anti-democrat. I agree with you that not having a viable third party only leaves one choice.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join