It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Source" of the "Matrix"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Neo also consults with the Merovingian so where are you now, Neo?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

KPB - I had to read your original post a couple of times to get your angle. However I have a few questions.
You say that we are the hardware. You also say that you have researched the occult for 50 years. Theoretical book learning, practical gnosis or both? If you have some practical then you should have experience with astral projection. My own astral practices have taught me that my body and brain are vehicles for my consciousness to utilize in this 3 dimensional world we call Earth. So the body in your terms is the hardware and the consciousness is the software. And if we expand this consciousness we can connect with other consciousness similar to cloud computing.

Now you say that you don't care about "life and death and continuation of Consciousness" but isn't the consciousness indestructible just like software? Code can be replicated from one machine to the next or stored on a thumb drive until needed. Virus code can even replicate itself and search for new hosts. This is but a crude reflection of what an advanced consciousness can do.

Maybe it is the vernacular that you use that throws me. When you say that "it's these souls that we want to hang onto" this to me is the same as what Samael Aun Veor and many alchemists call the egos, defects, etc. that we think are ourselves (when they are operating within us). To get closer to the "program" as you put it then these defects have to be eliminated. This is the Negredo stage of the alchemists and requires meditation and enormous amounts of energy.

One of the difficulties of discussing topics such as consciousness is that every scientific, religious or mystical system has it's own vocabulary and the concepts don't all line up if they don't cover all of the ground that another system covers.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I also see our brains are the hardware for the simulation, and that our brains project reality - the "simulation" is likely a "program" or "template" that has been installed into our brains, limiting the scope of reality that we experience.

I have delved into this "program" and it appears to be some kind of "artificial light" that controls the light that we perceive, and prevents our eyes from seeing objects in multiple "dimensions" or "possibilities". Such perception bridges the gap between what is hallucination and what is reality, where objects can warp and change, where what you hallucinate is also physically a viable state of reality.
edit on 2-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join