It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Minutes Segment - Nurse says Duncan died on Saturday, not Wednesday

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
How do you know they slept together??? They have not seen each other in many many years. She was reported to be his fiance but the child they had together is a grown man. He came here to get treatment. She was someone he knew state side who could make arrangements. I know I am speculating too but given how long ago they were actually together makes this scenario more likely than they were engaged. After 18 years he wants to make an honest woman out of her???
My post was about other cases stemming from Duncan and how they'd never be able to hide them. reply to: texasgirl

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Please go back and read the whole thread. The interview had been edited for time and in doing so misconstrued the timeline of events. The full version clarified that the nurse never said he died on Saturday. reply to: L.A.B

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Come on guys it was bad editing not a confession or claim or revelation on the part of this nurse. Stop reading only the title of the thread before making a post. And I agree this should be in skunk works now . No fault of the OP just poor editing decisions at CNN. reply to: Adaluncatif

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
OMG No he died on Weds. The nurse never said he died on Sat and the Israeli news source, the only one who said that retracted the statement as an error. STRAWS...a reply to: Adaluncatif

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
What is the difference between 're-did and retracted? The incorrect story was corrected and that's the real point no? reply to: dianajune

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If we recall, the city of Dallas had unlimited access to Duncan's residence and that of his girlfriend. If he was still alive there is still some legal loophole that allows them access (with permission, ya right) to do whatever, read whatever and access whatever. If he were dead, well, access would be limited. Hence Farikan & Jessie Jackson wouldn't have a leg to stand on AND any illegal access, statments, etc could be held against the hospital, city, CDC. And keep in mind, if he was dead, it would make for easier access for forge signatures to grant permission for medical care, deniability of all sorts of things and access to so much more.

Just saying, but CYA is really what it was up to in Dallas. Those two other young nurses were NOT transfered for any other reason than to avoid a lawsuit and to put distance between the hospital and legal papers of those families. Smells a littel fishy if you ask me.

a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
I don't want to be all judge-y but, "worst day of his life"? He's a nurse who has presumably seen a deal of suffering over the course of his career and wait, he's also human, which means by his age, surely he's lost someone close to him or had some sort of tragedy one would think.

It just seems a little contrived to me is all.

Compassion is contrived? I'm betting he's a hell of a nurse and his patients are glad to have him.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
How do you know they slept together??? They have not seen each other in many many years. She was reported to be his fiance but the child they had together is a grown man. He came here to get treatment. She was someone he knew state side who could make arrangements. I know I am speculating too but given how long ago they were actually together makes this scenario more likely than they were engaged. After 18 years he wants to make an honest woman out of her???

My post was about other cases stemming from Duncan and how they'd never be able to hide them. reply to: texasgirl

Louise herself said they slept in the same bed. To me, that means they slept together. I didn't say they had sex. And FYI...my earlier post stated that she slept next to him. I never said they slept together.

Yes, and I disagree with the fact they would never be able to hide them. They DID hide them. And we still don't SEE them in person. Do you?
edit on 29-10-2014 by texasgirl because: Clarified statement

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I am speculating, too, but think about it: Dallas was losing revenue from tourists who decided they didn't want to come to Dallas because we had ebola here. Members on here were deciding against flying into Dallas for business or even for connecting flights to other cities. I mean, good grief...Even the NY Giants didn't want to come here and play Dallas!

The whole Ebola 'problem' could potentially ruin our economy and our officials can't have that happpen. So what do you do? You downplay it. You cover your ass, you stop reporting cases, you put a stranglehold on the media so the initial reports change. I find it interesting that all of a sudden everything is A-OK and there are no more new cases. Even though we have the Dart rail lady who vomited, the Belize cruise lab technician who got whisked away into an SUV at 5am Sunday morning and the camera that was pointing there didn't catch a single view of her, only the car door that slammed. There were 5 white SUVs lined up outside the cruise ship waiting for her.

I could go on with more cases (like the homeless man and the court order to find him because he broke quarantine) but I think I'll stop there.

So it really wouldn't surprise me if Duncan died several days earlier. Why would Israel even think Duncan died? No one else has (supposedly)
edit on 29-10-2014 by texasgirl because: paragraph errors

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The nurse in this video did NOT say that Duncan died on Saturday.
The video in the OP was edited.
The full version of the video shows the actual full interview, where the nurse says Duncan died Wednesday, as is publicly reported.

Maybe the mods can change the title of this thread, so that people who are not reading every post, don't continue to be confused?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well, since this thread is still kikin around, has anyone mentioned, yet, that one of the nurses recalled Duncan referring to the pregnant woman, in Africa, as his daughter?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Come on guys it was bad editing not a confession or claim or revelation on the part of this nurse. Stop reading only the title of the thread before making a post. And I agree this should be in skunk works now . No fault of the OP just poor editing decisions at CNN. reply to: Adaluncatif

I'd update the title if I could. Clearly this is different now, since they updated the video. I do still think it's fishy though. Too bad our government is so lame that I can't trust a simple news story when it's been corrected lol. While it might not be cut and dried like it appeared when I posted, it is still an interesting interview IMO. What a weird coincidence that the error in editing so closely matches the Israeli news error. If I had any reason to trust our government I might be able to accept that easier.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Well replied. Good info!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I didn't say they had sex either and sleeping next to is sleeping with. Not having sex Who ever said anything about sex at all? She would almost have to say they shared a bed to reinforce the whole fiance story. But I admit that's just my own conclusion not fact at all.

See who? Other cases that stemmed from Duncan? There are none except the two nurses who are already on the mend and didn't spread it to anyone else. You think they could hide yet another case of Ebola? To what end? . a reply to: texasgirl

edit on PMu31u10104402312014-10-30T14:02:55-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasSeabee
Also replying to Autumnwitch

@TexasSeabee: I see your point and I understand how that kind of sobering realization must be very heavily affective.

@Autumnwitch: I didn't question his ability as a nurse in any way. I have no doubt he does his job well or he wouldn't be in such a pivotal care situation.

I suppose I'm a little suspicious of people when they have emotional responses on video. I know how people can exploit all sorts of things to appear a certain way. As I said above, I can see how that situation could have affected him greatly and his response may very well be genuine. It's difficult for me because while I've had(like most people) gravely painful moments/days that were similar, I've lived through personal situations that would rank "worst day of my life" easily above them. Maybe he was just in the moment. Maybe that was really his worst day ever. Maybe not.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
a reply to: TexasSeabee
Also replying to Autumnwitch

@TexasSeabee: I see your point and I understand how that kind of sobering realization must be very heavily affective.

@Autumnwitch: I didn't question his ability as a nurse in any way. I have no doubt he does his job well or he wouldn't be in such a pivotal care situation.

I suppose I'm a little suspicious of people when they have emotional responses on video. I know how people can exploit all sorts of things to appear a certain way. As I said above, I can see how that situation could have affected him greatly and his response may very well be genuine. It's difficult for me because while I've had(like most people) gravely painful moments/days that were similar, I've lived through personal situations that would rank "worst day of my life" easily above them. Maybe he was just in the moment. Maybe that was really his worst day ever. Maybe not.

Ah well as humans we're emotional creatures. Funny how we're all over emotions shown by animals but when it's us with the most emotional psyche we get weird about it. IDK.
He may have had other things going on that had him on edge and then this interview.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I didn't say they had sex either and sleeping next to is sleeping with. Not having sex Who ever said anything about sex at all? She would almost have to say they shared a bed to reinforce the whole fiance story. But I admit that's just my own conclusion not fact at all.

See who? Other cases that stemmed from Duncan? There are none except the two nurses who are already on the mend and didn't spread it to anyone else. You think they could hide yet another case of Ebola? To what end? . a reply to: texasgirl

I answered your original question of how I know they slept together. Louise said it herself. She said she slept next to him, as I originally posted. Just reinforcing that.

You don't KNOW there aren't other cases stemming from Duncan. I don't know for a fact, either. Just my suspicions when I see the local news and how things get scrubbed in the media. The Dart rail story changed three times and she went from vomiting and fever, on a watch list and living in the same bldg as Duncan to the official story of spitting, no watch list and not even living in the same apt complex. But the Dallas Fire and Rescue came out later and did say she did, indeed, live at the same apt complex. She was transported to the hospital. But we never heard what happened to her.

I don't trust what the official story is anymore, as there is proof the officials have lied. The proof? In addition to the Dart rail story there is the Dallas deputy story who was hospitalized with aches, stomach pain and fever. Our mayor and judge were so adamant in telling everyone he had absolutely no fever. But when the deputy held a press conference he told the public he had a fever of 101.7 when he was admitted.

Why? To what end? I can't tell you that. I can only speculate that these Ebola cases have the potential to ruin the Dallas economy. Everywhere on the web people were commenting about how they were going to avoid coming to Dallas. Even several members on here were talking about not flying here. And the officials just can't have that happen.

I know I can't convince you but I just can't believe there aren't more cases. We're just not hearing about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Oh...well... wow. If you just can't believe there are no new cases nothing I say is going to convince you so...
a reply to: texasgirl

<< 3  4  5   >>

join