It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Minutes Segment - Nurse says Duncan died on Saturday, not Wednesday

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Remember when we all saw that news story from the Isreali newspaper that said Duncan was dead days before the US media announced it?

At the 10:25 minute mark, the male nurse recounts his death - and says very clearly that it was on SATURDAY, not Wednesday like we were told.
60 Minutes - Nurses on Duncan Case

My apologies if this is already posted somewhere, I could not find it.

edit on 27-10-2014 by AmethystWolf because: Sunday to Saturday - my mistake.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Okay...that's weird. It also kinda might change a lot of timelines around this mess.

Good find.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Looks like somebody was trying to bury this.

And I don't mean the body.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Nice find! Now what is the reason behind the lie? I mean how much difference does it make if he died 3 days later other than it pushes up the timeline for his being sick I would guess? Or that Ebola is deadlier in a shorter amount of time than was first thought?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AmethystWolf

As wonky as some news sites are, even rt got this one right. Sounds like they were buying time, tracking down his contacts and it explains how health care workers were infected. They didnt take it seriously until it was already too late.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Nice find! Now what is the reason behind the lie? I mean how much difference does it make if he died 3 days later other than it pushes up the timeline for his being sick I would guess? Or that Ebola is deadlier in a shorter amount of time than was first thought?

My take was they didn't want any deaths from Ebola 3 weeks before an Election.

They couldn't cover it up so they invented a Czar and needed time to spin this.

At least that is how I took it.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm really not sure why those few days matter, except that maybe TPTB thought we weren't 'ready' for that news yet. Or they needed time to get all of their stories straight.

I wonder how much longer til this nurse is 'corrected' or maybe even disappears. It's just so ridiculous - the effort spent spinning the story and hiding stuff could all be spent addressing this disease.
edit on 27-10-2014 by AmethystWolf because: cause grammar matters.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

John Mulligan: Early Saturday morning he had become very critically ill and was placed on a respirator.

Scott Pelley: He was intubated.

John Mulligan: He was intubated.

Scott Pelley: Tube down his throat?

John Mulligan: Tube down his throat. He had a dialysis catheter placed because he was not making any urine, but he needed to. He was heavily sedated and he had tears running down his eyes, rolling down his face, not just normal watering from a sedated person. This was in the form of tears. And I grabbed a tissue and I wiped his eyes and I said, "You're going to be okay. You just get the rest that you need. Let us do the rest for you." And it wasn't 15 minutes later I couldn't find a pulse. And I lost him. And it was the worst day of my life. This man that we cared for, that fought just as hard with us, lost his fight. And his family couldn't be there. And we were the last three people to see him alive. And I was the last one to leave the room. And I held him in my arms. He was alone.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JG1993
Am I missing something? I'm confused. From the quoted text above it seems like the nurse implies that he died on Saturday?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
When did the family say they last saw him alive because I remember them saying it looked like he was already dead.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So....

Per this interview he died on Saturday??!!!

Early Sat. morning he was tearing up and in critical care.... and within 15 min. he was gone?

Why did they lie?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JessicaRabbitTx

That's what I took from it. A skeptic could claim he was referring to 15 minutes after Duncan was crying, which was never truly specified as Saturday (and could therefore be on Wednesday). Though it's very much suggested this all took place in one go.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
oops, my bad. It does say Saturday - not Sunday. Still weird - a day weirder.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well, there's dead and then there's 'dead'. Brain dead patients are regularly kept on life support to keep the organs healthy for transplant. **

You can keep a slab of meat going with a respirator and dialysis. It would appear they were trying everything in the book to keep his heartbeat going, in other words he was the test guinea pig for 'modern Western medicine' being able to cure Ebola.

Gotta love the usual 60 Minutes emotional slant to things; how does a heavily sedated patient minutes from death produce copious tears? It was more likely that his clotting factors had maxed out and he was leaking serous fluid from every orifice but especially his eyes... that is, if he really had the classic Ebola and not something else. I've begun getting highly suspicious about the diagnosis since the survivors, Dr. Brantly et al, don't have any evidence of even the body-wide rash and bruising that would accompany a diagnosis of Ebola. Lots of bruising doesn't go away in a few weeks to reveal uber-healthy looking skin and an upbeat emotional status... and Brantly wasn't 'caught early'; he said himself after almost a week's illness in Africa he thought he was going to die overnight, he was so sick.

Nothing about all this adds up.

** Hospital Humor - 'know what they call a motorcycle rider at a hospital? Organ donor....' They typically come in with brain damage but everything else young and healthy; you can get lots of transplants off those guys, everything from corneas to heart, lung, kidneys... a virtual recycling station.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So what do you suppose Obama's administration does when another catastrophe hits, I mean they have proven time and again they are to mentality challenged to deal with much of anything aside from Obama's golfing, so do they sit around a table somewhere and start the meeting with " OK, I'm open for what ever " LIE"S " you people can come up with to get us out of this one "

Point being, I don't think Obama and his lackies have told the truth about anything.

Hay ! can a Obama liberal tell me any truths ( with source please ) that have come out of the Whitehouse... without involving BUSH please, two horrible fails do not make it OK.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Do you know what I find interesting?

The Israeli source who reported the correct story went back and changed it to a fake version of Duncan still being alive.

Who is controlling so many media sources at once?

I keep trying to explain this in other places so I'll do it here too. Just because you see a "statement from the family" doesn't make it truth. They could be coerced into saying things, or on another level they might not be giving statements at all and it's made up.

If you are not there you do not know.

As soon as I saw the Israeli source I knew Duncan was dead. It's a lesson that when the story changes it's usually covering up something, it's not "we are receiving new information as the story unfolds." The Story already unfolded and buying time is just what liars naturally do. Truth doesn't need time or delays... Remind anyone of the "grave news" Obama was going to give, that then turned into Osama Bin Laden dead? after 3 speech delays?

yea...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The two nurses that contracted Ebola from this, how did they survive? How did Nina Pham recover so quickly?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Good question - and how did Duncan's family not get infected? I don't buy any of it.

I've considered that maybe those nurses were not even sick - maybe they were put in our view as sick then cured to dispel fears and show that people with Ebola can get well. None of this makes sense...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Those days probably matter because the rest of the script wasn't finished and the players didn't know their lines yet.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
LOL. They just revised the transcript! [Editor's note: In this next section, John Mulligan is describing events of Wednesday, October 8, 2014.]

John Mulligan: Early Saturday morning he had become very critically ill and was placed on a respirator.

Scott Pelley: He was intubated.

John Mulligan: He was intubated.

Scott Pelley: Tube down his throat?

John Mulligan: Tube down his throat. He had a dialysis catheter placed because he was not making any urine, but he needed to. [Editor's note: In this next section, John Mulligan is describing events of Wednesday, October 8, 2014.] He was heavily sedated and he had tears running down his eyes, rolling down his face, not just normal watering from a sedated person. This was in the form of tears. And I grabbed a tissue and I wiped his eyes and I said, "You're going to be okay. You just get the rest that you need. Let us do the rest for you." And it wasn't 15 minutes later I couldn't find a pulse. And I lost him. And it was the worst day of my life. This man that we cared for, that fought just as hard with us, lost his fight. And his family couldn't be there. And we were the last three people to see him alive. And I was the last one to leave the room. And I held him in my arms. He was alone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join