It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kia ora from NZ!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
ive also been lurking for some years now and decided to join up today because i saw your thread, alot of like minded people in New Zealand we are LUCKY!

*Also my first post

edit on 26-10-2014 by AncientAstronautNZL because: firstpost

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leeyum
Howdy everyone,

Just thought I would create a thread to introduce myself. My name is Liam and I'm from the land of the long green cloud (New Zealand/Aotearoa).

I've been a regular ATS visitor for the past couple of years so have finally decided to create an account. In my opinion it is far and away the best website for Alternative news, critical thinking and general banter.

PS anyone who is into Alternative rock/funk/experimental music check out my Soundcloud and have a listen!

Link Removed by Staff

Any feedback is always appreciated!

Anyways thats all for now,

Cheers.
KIA ORA kei the peha koe. Not sure why your sound cloud link was disappeared , I would have keen to have a squiz and a listen. Church church bro.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Howdy everyone,

Just thought I would create a thread to introduce myself. My name is Liam and I'm from the land of the long green cloud (New Zealand/Aotearoa).

I've been a regular ATS visitor for the past couple of years so have finally decided to create an account. In my opinion it is far and away the best website for Alternative news, critical thinking and general banter.

PS anyone who is into Alternative rock/funk/experimental music check out my Soundcloud and have a listen!

Link Removed by Staff

Any feedback is always appreciated!

Anyways thats all for now,

Cheers.
oops stupid predictive text, i meant chur chur bro, i am in no way religious.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AncientAstronautNZL

Haha good to hear! You are so right. Which part of NZ are you based in?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Kei te pai brother. One of the moderators removed it because it breached the rules. If you search "Liam Macklin" when you're in soundcloud you'll have no trouble finding it. My picture is a Curly headed dude in a singlet.

Haha for some reason I didn't even notice the chs on the end of your churs. My brain automatically corrected it haha.

If you end up having a listen to my tunes let me know what you think.

Peace man.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Kei te pai brother. One of the moderators removed it because it breached the rules. If you search "Liam Macklin" when you're in soundcloud you'll have no trouble finding it. My picture is a Curly headed dude in a singlet.

Haha for some reason I didn't even notice the chs on the end of your churs. My brain automatically corrected it haha.

If you end up having a listen to my tunes let me know what you think.

Peace man.
sister actually. I'm in dorkland north of you. I've never been on sound cloud site, but will cost to check out your tunes. I have,not work out how to do introductions on this site and want to have a avatar pic but want my own artwork and can't work that out either. Just to let you know some people can be rude and nasty on this site, but sometimes it can be hard to discern peoples tone of voice when written in text. Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Go to forums at the top / right then go down to INTRODUCTIONS in the information and collaborations and make your thread as you have more than 20 posts already you are good to go for anything except the rats forum or chat and many members will help you with a avatar look for cody or send a pm to a mod

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

Go to forums at the top / right then go down to INTRODUCTIONS in the information and collaborations and make your thread as you have more than 20 posts already you are good to go for anything except the rats forum or chat and many members will help you with a avatar look for cody or send a pm to a mod

kia Ora, thanks for that, will get onto it.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Sorry about that sis. Yeah I am in the same boat as you in terms of an avatar, just trying to go through the process of adding one now.

Thanks for the advice as well. I guess there are always going to be contradicting views on a site such as this where people are free to voice there opinions. I intend to follow the age old rule of treating others as you yourself would like to be treated, so hopefully I can avoid the nastiness.

Also, soundcloud is super easy to use, even its your first time. Just a matter of searching the name of the artist in the search bar at the top of the homepage. You'll then get a list of different artists. Click the artist you are after which will take you to their page. Once you're there, there will be a list of tracks. Click on the play button of the track you want to listen to and your sweet from there. By the way I really appreciate your effort to have a listen.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Welcome from a Palmy Kiwi - enjoy!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Seekeye2

Thanks mate. If you follow rugby, congrats on the win over the Hawkes Bay the other night!

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Aww no isn't inercargill just a horrible place
. From Queenstown area but shifting upto tauranga in a couple week, get close to the beach for summer
. Welcome friend
a reply to: Leeyum

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: icanhearmusic

Haha yeah its not the greatest part of the country.

That said, its cheap as chips to live there and its relatively close to Queenstown/Dunedin/The Catlins/ Stewart Island etc. So its really not that bad haha.

Oh nice one got to love the Bay of Plenty!

Thanks mate.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Leeyum

Welcome bro. From the yrapa as well. Nice valley we have here.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeussusZ

Yeeya represent!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join