It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Critics Secretly Given McDonald's Meal...FAIL!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I could have put this in the rant section because I HATE food critics. I see most as pretentious, cruel and egotistical. But the ones I really can't stand are the self proclaimed "Foodies" that have nothing but a blog, iPhone and an opinion. Most of them wouldn't know how to find the hole in a doughnut.

So is it any wonder that I LOVE!!!! this VID?
Posh food critics unknowingly given McDonald's meal in prank - you'll never believe their reactions

Unsuspecting food critics were duped into thinking McDonald's grub was posh "organic alternative fast food" in this hilarious video gone viral. YouTube pranksters Sacha and Cedrique film foodies' reaction to their supposed 'healthy' meals at the annual food fair in Houten in the Netherlands. www.mirror.co.uk...=1

If any of these people have a reputation as experts in the World of food...I think it just got shot.

"It definitely tastes a lot better," says one girl confidently. "The taste is a lot richer," agrees her friend. The jokers conclude: "If you tell people that something is organic, they'll automatically believe it's organic!"

The lesson to be taken away? "So of course if you tell people it's a healthy organic option they will like it, it's not hard to make food taste great if you just add enough fat and salt."

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Peace

edit on 25-10-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Might fool them, but wouldn't fool me.

Mcdonalds is garbage at best. I swear they bulk up their meat with saw dust.
edit on 10/25/2014 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

Might fool them, but wouldn't fool me.

Mcdonalds is garbage at best. I swear they bulk up their meat with saw dust.

I know for a fact that I wouldn't be fooled. McD's actually makes me nauseous...seriously.

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It wouldn't fool me. I don't like the taste of McDs burgers, I prefer BK. I can smell a McD's burger when it gets close to my nose. I had too many in the past I think. Although, maybe they are not the same there. What I identify is a chemical smell, maybe those ingredients aren't allowed in their country.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I hate Maccas food, well their burgers anyway
Though lets be honest, its probably the largest food chain on earth and has been around for a few years.
Makes more than a few bucks and has satisfied the pallets of most of the world, probably.

You dont become that from selling food that taste bad, granted I prefer Hungry Jacks burgers and never eat maccas food, I am not silly enough to deny that Maccas has a recipe for success, has a product that many enjoy immensely

Irrespective of my opinion of the tast of their food, the proof is in their sales and continued success

They must have a good product and be doing something right

So a few foodies like it, no surprise there.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch
I hate Maccas food, well their burgers anyway
Though lets be honest, its probably the largest food chain on earth and has been around for a few years.
Makes more than a few bucks and has satisfied the pallets of most of the world, probably.

You dont become that from selling food that taste bad, granted I prefer Hungry Jacks burgers and never eat maccas food, I am not silly enough to deny that Maccas has a recipe for success, has a product that many enjoy immensely

Irrespective of my opinion of the tast of their food, the proof is in their sales and continued success

They must have a good product and be doing something right

So a few foodies like it, no surprise there.

To be honest the burgers were not that bad when they were in their younger years. Now? Crap.

Their success comes from getting kids hooked at an early age with high salt/fat/toys/ball pits, low prices, fast service etc. Nothing about the food IMO.

But if you say the food is good...Well, it's a personal thing.

The Foodies? They should have known something wasn't right! How is it even possible to call yourself one if you can be fooled by fast food and believe it's organic? Not even close.

Peace

edit on 25-10-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
say what you want about McD's....their chicken wings are oustanding. And so is their coffee.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Haha yes snf for you..

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
hands up i love my big macs
if i had one close i would be eating them everyday,i,m in uk and want them to bring the mcrib back,mmmmmmm mcrib,loved it

edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
say what you want about McD's....their chicken wings are oustanding. And so is their coffee.

No idea of either one.

But if you have a Decent grind, maybe.

The wings? Never tried and won't, actually never knew until now that they have them.

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
hands up i love my big macs
if i had one close i would be eating them everyday,i,m in uk and want them to bring the mcrib back,mmmmmmm mcrib,loved it

A true Foodie!

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Am I the only one on ATS that likes Mickey D's?

I don't eat it every day, but I have to get my Big Mac on every now and then.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

You're not the only one. Look up^...

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

No,
I like it too if it's hot and I eat it pretty quick.
Once it cools down everything tastes like masking tape.

I don't eat it any more because when I do, I get a feel good buzz for a few hours and then feel lousy after.

Real food isn't as tasty unless you put some effort into it but you feel better in the long run.

To be fair, I've only managed to quit beer,sodas and fast food in the last few years so I haven't always been a picture of healthy living myself.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Big macs are way more delicious than I like to admit, but the last time I had one, 3 months ago, it was barely warm and my fries were cold. The staff didn't care and when I emailed to complain the supervisor didn't care much either. That will make me take my money elsewhere more than the quality of the food. I don't expect much at Mickey D's, but I do expect hot food.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl
Big macs are way more delicious than I like to admit, but the last time I had one, 3 months ago, it was barely warm and my fries were cold. The staff didn't care and when I emailed to complain the supervisor didn't care much either. That will make me take my money elsewhere more than the quality of the food. I don't expect much at Mickey D's, but I do expect hot food.

So the only thing worse than McD's is cold McD's....

Got it.

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Yup, pretty much

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

i like em, too

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i think there's more mcyds then any other chain anywhere, if you live close to one it is easy to get sucked in.
iv'e eaten my share, dont anymore.(my house burned down, didnt have a kitchen! it was close to the hotel)

the most offensive thing about mcyds is that they make 5billion but cant afford to pay more than min wage

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Eat up!

While most things are good in moderation (except cyanide or Ebola...lol), McDonalds has fallen off the deep end. Their organic coffee is alright but I still don't know what's in the flavorings they use.

This Is What’s REALLY In A McDonald’s Hamburger

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join