It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary of Pythons Spontaneously Produces Offspring Asexually

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
National Geographic

Primary Source

If it can happen in pythons, which are an order of vertebrates that aren't known for asexual reproduction, who can say for sure it couldn't happen in humans? Actually, when a female egg is produced in humans, there are polar bodies which have the missing chromosomes necessary to produce an offspring, the problem in the case of Jesus Christ is that he was male whereas Mary clearly wasn't. The only case I can think of is that Mary was a XX female that had an SRY gene on her secondary chromosome which did not express in her but somehow expressed in Jesus.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash
I suppose if we take the existence of Jesus as a face of the Abrahamic god as a premise then mature discussion could be possible...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think that may be the secret to the bigfoot. reproduces itself and as the fetus grows it becomes parasitic and consumes the entire host.
Would explain the lack of any bones or bodies being found as well as worldwide sightings yet never a population found. They are scarce but worldwide and always alone.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There are significant differences between reptilian and mammalian biology. Just because it may happen in a reptile does not mean it may happen in a mammal. If what is observed in one type of creature is what ought to happen in another, then it ought to be possible for us to spontaneously regenerate our limbs too.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Look up extracellular matrix protein. It's all hush hush right now, but the Tissue Engineering Institute in Pittsburgh and the Army's Surgeon General's laboratory in Houston is working on it. From what I'm reading, you can even regenerate bone, tendon and cartilage using just this one protein. Very shortly, people may very well regrow their limbs.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
With pythons, when the female hasn't found a male partner in time, her genetic system will time-out and self-reproduce. There's more chance of keeping the genetic line going by having a daughter than by just dying off.

join