It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patients Disappearing Weaponized to Spread Like Flu Medical Staff Being Threatened To Shut Up

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

The government didnt mishandled anything.
The hospital mishandled it by NOT FOLLOWING GOVERNMENTAL GUIDELINES.
That whole debacle lies squarely at their feet.
edit on AMu30u11114521302014-11-06T07:21:39-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
And so at the end of the day there is absolutely no proof of missing workers or of doctors being told to shut up.
The whole thing is a fairy tale told to scare monger ATS members. Nice going OP. Nice that you've totally abandoned the thread you started too. That says a lot about how much you believe this yourself.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

I agree, but the CDC could have been in Dallas supervising from the get go since it was the first case of Ebola in the US outside of the few that were transported here.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
I have no idea if family have reported them missing since my friend doesn't know their family members. They are people who worked part-time at two or more hospitals in the Dallas area who seems to have disappeared without a trace. You could try calling the Dallas police department I suppose. I'm just reporting what has been reported to me from someone who was there and isn't anymore. It's no skin off my nose if you don't believe me. My friend has no reason to lie about such a thing. It is entirely possible that these folks did the same thing she did when they realized the hospitals for which they were working were not prepared to handle ebola----and rabbited to another place. But it is very strange that they would quit answering their phones and emails, not letting anyone know what has happened to them.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yes I can agree with that for sure. a reply to: blargo

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Sorry it took so long to respond. I have been dealing with health issues with my son.

This does seem to be a hoax. I got two negative responses from within the hospital. This finally lit a fire though under a few people and more standards are in place as well as a confirmation that certain people will be informed. I'm happy with that response and made all of this worth it to me.

Sorry again about Craigslist as a source. I live in a very small town where there is no decent media to speak of, and everyone is Facebook centric. I'm not on Facebook and will occasionally check rants and raves to see which restaurant is causing food poisoning for the week. I have come across viable info there before, but on entirely different things. I had already been up all night with my two sons puking everywhere when I found this.

I appreciate everyone's efforts to keep us informed. I will just continue to read from now on.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Did your friend know these missing people? Is she giving you second or even third hand information. How could she possibly know if they are not on social media if she's not actually friends with these folks. If shes not a direct friend and only heard this from someone who heard it from someone else isn't it possible it's not true or perhaps two people took vacation time or something. I'm not calling you a liar or saying you made this up. What I am saying is that's it's damn near impossible for these workers to just disappear and no one has reported them missing. That it is impossible that news of this sort from this hospital in particular would go unreported and lastly there is nothing to suggest that doctors are being told by anyone to be quiet about a deadly illness and that they are doing it. It's all too cloak and dagger if you ask me. I looked online for police blotter reports . There's nothing. No crime of any kind being reported from this hospital.
633289]diggindirt[/post]
PS Upon 're-reading tour post are you saying that these supposed missing people are not even from the hospital where Duncan was cared for? Was your friend from that hospital?

edit on AM0000003000000011114540302014-11-08T10:40:17-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on AMu30u11114545302014-11-08T10:45:20-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
My friend worked at a hospital in Dallas, not Presby, but a hospital where several of her co-workers had part-time jobs at other hospitals in Dallas, including Presby. These are folks who are working part-time at multiple hospitals in various capacities. For instance, one might be a respiratory tech, one might be a roving nurse and one might be an orderly. They work part-time jobs at Presby and one or two other hospitals so although my friend knows them from having worked with them on an irregular basis, she knows nothing of their families. All three are young, single and mobile so there is a good chance they might have taken off as soon as the ebola scare hit.
My friend certainly did flee as soon as she had spoken with her bosses and realized that there was no real protection being offered those who were treating the first ebola case in Dallas, Mr. Duncan. She fled the city because she is a widow with small children who depend on her. My friend's father served in public health for dozens of years. He saw the threat as clearly as did his daughter when Presby was more concerned with the publicity than with the health of their employees.
Since leaving Dallas my friend has been in contact with people there who work at various hospitals, Presby included. Three people that were part-time employees at Presby have "disappeared" in that they have not been at work and have not answered calls or email. Several Presby employees are mystified at these "disappearances" due to the timing of same. Maybe they all decided to become hermits and move away in the same week that Mr. Duncan appeared....maybe they were abducted by aliens....maybe they were put into the witness protection program....I have no idea and neither does the friend who told me this story. She has attempted to contact all three and gotten no response so of course, she is wondering what could have happened to them. Wouldn't you wonder too?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

You keep saying the same things. Who says they're not answering their phones? What are their phone numbers I'll call. Who says they're not answering e mails? Let's get those e mail addresses and see. Your friend who only knew of these people was trying to call them? She knows someone who was trying to call them? What? Where did she get the info that these people were not communicating with anyone? Where do you and your friend think they've gong? Did they catch Ebola from a toilet and die ? Your friend who you say was a nurse and a single mom just walked away from her only source of income just like that? Being a single parent she what? Pulled her kids out of school and is now living in a cave somewhere? Went to live with her parents who are now supporting her and her children?
She can't collect unemployment. She can't just quit her job and expect to get food stamps or any other kind of state support so what is she doing now for work?
Please if you want people to believe this then your story can't keep creating holes and not fill them with logical answers.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
PS
There are no Ebola cases in Texas now. Your friend and her father were scared for nothing. People who should have known better since they were in the health business. a reply to: diggindirt

edit on AM0000003000000011114511302014-11-09T06:11:23-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Please read my posts before replying, asking questions I've already answered. I keep saying the same thing because you keep asking the same questions over and over.
Yes, my friend and her parents left Dallas in the spirit of "being safe rather than sorry" when they realized that the hospitals had no intention of protecting their staff. Yes, she quit her job and brought her children back to Kentucky with her parents. They have a home here. No, she's currently not working but will start a new job locally in a couple of months. Not that it's any of your business, but no, her job was not her only source of income, no worries about her trying to collect anything. Her children are not in school---no issue there.
It was because her father was in public health and knows what a preparedness plan looks like that they made the decision to leave Dallas. The ebola factor wasn't entirely the reason they left, just the last straw, when they realized that Presby wasn't handling the case properly and that her employer had no better plans.
So you are saying that you wouldn't stop to wonder why three co-workers suddenly stopped answering their phones and emails? I guess it takes all kinds to make up this world.

ETA: My friend, I'll call him George, has a PhD in Pharmacology and another in Public Health Administration. I'd take his recommendations about matters of public health above some person on some forum any day. His daughter, the nurse, (I'll call her Nancy) has a Masters in Nursing and 30 above her Masters in Public Health.
edit on 9-11-2014 by diggindirt because: clarity

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Dude you still have not answered my question now asked for like the fifth time. Who called these missing people? How does your friend know they're not taking calls? Which doctors are being told to keep quiet?
Go ahead and tell me your friends situation again. Because that's your distraction method. Never actually address what I ask but keep claiming you have with lengthy posts about your friend. So far the only person who you can confirm has vacated the area. eply to: diggindirt

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I read it that his [diggindirt] friend has tried to contact the 'disappeared' people and has got no answer. diggindirt can not release emails or telephone numbers on ATS, so why even ask?

I am more inclined to believe that diggindirt believes what he is saying. To us it is only hear say but I can't call this a hoax, mostly because diggindirt is still here and answering. Usually when someone talks rubbish, they just won't come back and involve themselves more.

I will give diggindirt the benefit of the doubt and hope he can get some news soon. BTW I would find some of what is going on odd as well. Doesn't mean its a big conspiracy where they have been abducted by the government, but odd nevertheless.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

If I recall the CDC Changed there GUIDELINES at least 3-4 times after Duncan. Went from basic protection to complete protection with no skin exposed.

It's niave to think this administration wont lie to keep things quite. WAKE UP!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join