It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patients Disappearing Weaponized to Spread Like Flu Medical Staff Being Threatened To Shut Up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
There are people in Dallas who are seriously concerned about some of the staff at Presby who have seemingly disappeared over the past three weeks. They well could be in self-quarantine but if that is the case, why are they not answering their phones or emails and not posting on their social media? Families and friends are hesitant to go to the media simply because they will be held up to ridicule. They've watched the media make a complete circus of this deadly disease so they are simply trying to quietly find out what might have happened to three part-time staff members who seem to have disappeared without a trace.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I can think of one medical doctor that was traipsing around NYC recently that should have been sharing her fright.
Maybe he wouldn't have went to Africa and contracted that 'extremely hard to get disease' and brought it back to NY.... and his fiance.

As I stated earlier, those that treat patients with ebola are definitely at risk and doctors and nurses are so far the only ones. Hospitals may need to start stepping up THEIR controls, which we already knew with the rise of staff infection. I can agree that not allowing people from hot zones to travel is a reasonable caution but there still needs to be a way for much needed supplies to be shipped there from areas where people are grounded.

Our precautions can not create bigger dangers. It was a mistake to not already have established protocols for this because now we are running around trying to make some under extreme political and emotional pressure.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You made all the good points, asked all the questions that needed to be asked OP, good job!

It's about time people think about the possibility of what may happen if it spreads like wildfire.
edit on 25-10-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The hospital where Dunkin was taken with much fanfare has lost a very large percentage of their normal business according to some reports I saw on Drudge.

So there is plenty of incentive to keep an Ebola patient hidden from news sources and the general public from knowing..

The whole 21 day period has now turned into 42 days by some sources however the virus can survive for up to 90 days in certain body fluids ... Again according to some articles written by people who are supposed to know such things.

Like others have said only 3 confirmed cases so far.. This is one of those kinda things we will just have to wait and see... I personally have not been impressed with the response by our so called responsible parties ... However as in most things there is a learning curve.. Let us hope they are a little quicker on their learning curves; but with open Southern borders I do have my doubts..

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Hey diggin,

Where did you hear of these 3 staff members?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

Hey diggin,

Where did you hear of these 3 staff members?

My info comes from a nurse who was working at a Dallas hospital until the Duncan case surfaced. She saw the lack of response and left the area immediately but she is in contact with friends at Presby who are wondering what happened to some of their co-workers. At least three staff members have "disappeared" and are not answering phones, texts or email.
My friend left the Dallas area because of the reaction to the Duncan case by Presby. Reports she got from her friends who work there said that the hospital administration was far more concerned about handling the publicity from the case than protecting the people working there from this deadly disease. Because there are a goodly number of people who work part-time at multiple hospitals in Dallas the possibility of spreading the infection was quite high if no quarantine was imposed. Because my friend is a widow with two small children, she took the "better safe than sorry" route and left the area rather than risk unknowing exposure.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Where is the Duncan Family? They have been disappeared! I have been watching and waiting for an interview, comment anything at all. I would think that this would be a wonderful media opportunity for the government to ease everyone's concerns.
Why? It seems that there is some other agenda and we can only speculate. Forced vaccines, population reduction, instituting martial law and the loss of our rights.
I am concerned, not paranoid.
Also people should also be aware of other entities that are involved in Ebola hotspots such as Engineers Without Borders who also do great work, teachers and relief agencies. Many of the participants live with Host Families in the countries that they have chosen to help.
Everyone is just focusing on one specific group, but all deserve increased publicity so that we are proactive!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Colloidal silver can fight Ebola? Good thing Alex Jones regularly sells that in his store.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gardener1
Like you, I am concerned, especially when I learned that several hundred troops from Ft. Campbell, just down the road from me, are being sent to "fight" ebola in Africa.
I, too, wonder where the Duncan family has gone....whether they disappeared to get away from the msm or ...what?
My friends are still wondering where at least three employees of Presby have gotten to----the time of quarantine from Duncan's case is over and still nobody has had any contact with them.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Colloidal silver can fight Ebola? Good thing Alex Jones regularly sells that in his store.

Any health food store sells colloidal silver or you can make it yourself with a simple generator for far less money than paying for the commercially produced stuff. It's a wonderful topical antibacterial. In some studies it has shown to be effective at "arresting the growth" of viruses such as HIV by preventing them from binding with the host cells. Whether this is true for ebola----don't think it has been tested but would make sense.
One of the studies I saw said that it also weakens the walls of the virus and prevents it from reproducing. I don't expect to see it touted because Big Pharma can't make tons of money from it in the same way they can prosper from making some "new miracle cure" or "vaccine." Sad, but true. Just as they don't tell people with ulcers to use charcoal and aloe juice to help heal their ulcers....you won't see mainstream medicine promoting anything that simple, cheap and cuts into their profits.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gardener1

Where is the Duncan Family? They have been disappeared! I have been watching and waiting for an interview, comment anything at all. I would think that this would be a wonderful media opportunity for the government to ease everyone's concerns.

Why? It seems that there is some other agenda and we can only speculate. Forced vaccines, population reduction, instituting martial law and the loss of our rights.

I am concerned, not paranoid.

Also people should also be aware of other entities that are involved in Ebola hotspots such as Engineers Without Borders who also do great work, teachers and relief agencies. Many of the participants live with Host Families in the countries that they have chosen to help.

Everyone is just focusing on one specific group, but all deserve increased publicity so that we are proactive!

I'd like to know about the Duncan family, too. Our local news supposedly had an interview with her a few days ago but, of course, the reporter just relayed information to the anchor on NBC5. We never saw the interview and never got to see a glimpse of Louise herself. It's so bizarre! They talked about her needing money but if that's true then why isn't she doing the interview circuit or an exclusive sit-down with CNN or Fox (or some other national network?)

I just don't buy that she's okay.
edit on 2-11-2014 by texasgirl because: Add a word

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Surly you have proof of such a claim no?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
News outlets are not allowed to pay people for an interview. They can pay for tangible items like pictures but not interviews. eply to: texasgirl

edit on AMu30u11114524302014-11-03T07:24:39-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
News outlets are not allowed to pay people for an interview. They can pay for tangible items like pictures but not interviews. eply to: texasgirl

You're right that they're not supposed to but they do get around it. "Consulting" fees can go up to $10,000. Here's an example:

www.denverpost.com...

"ABC News acknowledged the network paid Casey Anthony $200,000 for exclusive rights to video and photos."

Louise can always make a video of her family, send some photos and give an interview. She can make money off the photos and get as much as $10,000.00 for them. She doesn't need her pastor to raise money for her to buy her a condo.
edit on 3-11-2014 by texasgirl because: added more

edit on 3-11-2014 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Some people were around infected patients for days and didn't catch it. Perhaps only people with certain vaccinations can be a host? Also some people think it may be mixed with an airborne rabies (hence the 28 days).

Or..maybe it's just not that easy to catch Ebola after all?

I love when people fill in the unknowns with their own ridiculous ideas. you should practice not believing everything you hear.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Photos and videos are tangible items. What kind of consultant could Louise be?
It was the Casey Anthony case where I first learned they can't pay for interviews. Interesting article you linked. I don't see that ms thoth would be such a big draw for news outlets. If she was someone would have already made the offer. Shes already fading into the background. Yesterday's news so to speak. . a reply to: texasgirl

edit on AMu30u11114540302014-11-03T11:40:10-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
There are plenty of studies out there for your Googling pleasure---check the NIH site for a study using ionic silver as a disinfectant for water and several others on wound care.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Photos and videos are tangible items. What kind of consultant could Louise be?

It was the Casey Anthony case where I first learned they can't pay for interviews. Interesting article you linked. I don't see that ms thoth would be such a big draw for news outlets. If she was someone would have already made the offer. Shes already fading into the background. Yesterday's news so to speak. . a reply to: texasgirl

A consultant? How about "how not to catch ebola." "What to do if someone in your family is sick" (or what NOT to do) There are many things she could offer that they could write off as "consulting fees".

She has options to get money besides her pastor raising a ton of money and having Dallas pick up the tab for six months.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
She's yesterday's news already. No one is going to be interviewing her. She's not an expert on how not to catch Ebola. She got Duncan's visa cleared to enter the country. She aided him on bringing it here. She's maybe good at deception but as far as Ebola goes it's apparently hard to catch like we've been told and she was lucky. She has no expertise to add to the conversation. I would be very surprised to hear any more about her unless she tries to milk the situation for personal gain.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
That is not what I was asking for proof of. I was talking about staff at the hospital being missing without a trace. No one answering phones, no e mails or social media. That's what your post said and that's what I was asking for proof of. reply to: diggindirt

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join