It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient is in NY

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
I just played golf with a buddy whose wife is the head of a part of a hospital in south florida. I asked him if her hospital was preparing and he said she is under strict orders to not share anything with anyone including him. So it sounds like not only is the media covering things up but the healthcare system is under strict rules regarding ebola.

This is just retarded how they are going about it.

No surprise at all.

The government is obviously actively hiding the truth from us.
Typical for the US government today.
Don't tell the truth, lie, lie, lie about everything until you can't deny the lie anymore.
That is what our leadership has done to our country.

Just what I suspected when I wrote my post early in this thread.

More coverups, more lies
standard fare with the people in power in the US now.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Youre right, its unclear if this article and the source from the OP are both referring to the same case.

a reply to: RunForTheHills

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

They are most certainly lying. Not only to prevent "panic" but to make sure this situation doesn't negatively reflect on the current administration.

Power and profits before people.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I would advised anyone living in NY reading this to wear gloves and face masks on public transport.

Edit: Anywhere in public actually. It's better to be safe than sorry. The more people who take these precautionary measures, the less the virus can spread.

Be safe people.
edit on 23-10-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills
a reply to: sirlancelot

sounds like our new Czar is doing his job "quite" well!

You are correct, he wasn't hired to stop the epidemic, they would have hired a epidemiologist or well respected MD for that

He was hired for his political savvy and knowing how to spin and what to hide

After all nothing - absolutely nothing - is more important to our government than winning an election (the little people be da..../ or dead or ill in this case)

And oh, yea, and it has been reported he's a known depopulationist too, so hiding the cases and letting it spread could all be part of the overall agenda. As in bringing in the drug resistant TB and Enterovirus with the immigration surge this past summer. Now with preparing for a large part of Haiti's population to immigrate, www.miamiherald.com... what disease will they bring with them to ravage the US population?

edit on 2Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:35:25 -0500pm102310pmk234 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I was reading the comments on the facebook
Link and someone shared the following new link about an interview. Before I get hammered ...., I have no idea if this is a good news source so please let me know if it isn't
www.dcclothesline.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So it looks as if the PTB are trying to cover up Ebola cases.....Hmm. They should come clean with the people and tell the cold hard truth.

I have to hand it to this Op........Great job. This is why I come to ATS to get news before everyone else.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Not sure how credible this is but I also heard, quote: A physician over a group of hospitals in Texas says that patients are showing up with Ebola symptoms and the Feds come in, the patient disappears and the hospital records are expunged. So if you do get Ebola symptoms, I'm not sure you should go to a hospital. un-quote.

Lots of rumors are still going on but I have heard stories like the above more than once in the last few days.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

And when the patient count is in the millions what are they going to do? Drive around at night and take them to some "secure facility"?

A sponge can only hold so much water.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Not sure how credible this is but I also heard, quote: A physician over a group of hospitals in Texas says that patients are showing up with Ebola symptoms and the Feds come in, the patient disappears and the hospital records are expunged. So if you do get Ebola symptoms, I'm not sure you should go to a hospital. un-quote.

Lots of rumors are still going on but I have heard stories like the above more than once in the last few days.

That's interesting, considering we have heard nothing of Nina Pham's boyfriend, who was supposedly showing signs of Ebola and being hospitalized. Of course, our local govt said he was not showing symptoms.

Our media is saying there are 25 healthcare workers who OPTED to stay at the hospital during quarantine.
edit on 23-10-2014 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Wow, that is scary!

However, I'm a little bit inclined to think it is possible.

After all it is election season and you can't have this popping up, so grab and run with them - and do what to/with them???

Anyone know of someone who is ill with possible Ebola actually disappearing? If so, they need to add to this thread.

There is no proof of what you are saying, and I'd like to see proof.

However, I believe it is possible with our current government that this is true, I just hope they realize the future ramifications IF they are doing this.

edit on 3Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:22:14 -0500pm102310pmk234 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

And stocks just shot up on Hazmat suits with the news, speculators aren't they a funny bunch. Also another tidbit 5 new locations have received permits for Hazardous Waste transport and disposal, makes one warm and fuzzy does it not?
U.S. government grants five open Ebola waste permits

The U.S. Department of Transportation has issued five "non-site-specific" special permits to companies for handling waste related to the Ebola virus that has killed one patient in the United States, triggering fear about the spread of the disease.

special permits had been issued to: Veolia ES Technical Solutions LLC, a subsidiary of French waste management firm Veolia Envirronment VE SA ; Lake Forest Illinois-based Stericyle Inc ; Somerville, Massachusetts-based Triumvirate Environmental Inc; Scottsbluff, Nebraska-based Smith Systems Transportation Inc and Spartanburg, South Carolina-based Advanced Environmental Options Inc.

Under the permits, the five companies are not limited as to where they can pick up Ebola-related waste or dispose of it.

Prepping for something?? Thanks Czar doing a great job...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Sorry, but I am not getting the meaning of what you are telling me? I have no clue what yo9u are talking about? Can you please elaborate more on what you mean?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Their prepping has been done for years. Laws, FEMA camps, militarized police, training to fire on American citizens, etc, etc, etc.

Their entire act is looking like fools who can't handle a situation like this while they're busy updating their lists.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

As in how will they handle millions of cases if it gets to that? Will they attempt to keep it all a secret by trying their best to make sure the patients aren't made public? Will they just kill them? Quarantine them? Will they take advantage of the panic and clamp down?

That's my point, how will they attempt to cover up numerous cases.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Sorry, but I am not getting the meaning of what you are telling me? I have no clue what yo9u are talking about? Can you please elaborate more on what you mean?

He/she is alluding to the fact that you can't keep hiding bodies.

Even Pol Pot's mounds of bodies were eventually discovered.

So if, huge IF, really huge IF, the government is rounding up people with Ebola and "taking" them somewhere hidden, they can only hide for so long. I'd think relatives would be searching and then enough relatives searching would lead to a break in the damn of silence or cover-up.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I read that too.
If its more than fear mongering hopefully more will come to light in the days ahead. It would be hard to cover something like that up.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I was on the line of thinking the ebola scare was over at least for now. I am now finding out that they are covering up a lot to keep clear of any public scare. Spending season is here and they need the masses out shopping. Problem is only a coverup can last for so long until it comes to your/my town. Thanks for all your help and info you have giving to this thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I was on the line of thinking the ebola scare was over at least for now. I am now finding out that they are covering up a lot to keep clear of any public scare. Spending season is here and they need the masses out shopping. Problem is only a coverup can last for so long until it comes to your/my town. Thanks for all your help and info you have giving to this thread.

I think it has more to do with waiting till after the elections....not shopping.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

The government is obviously actively hiding the truth from us.
Typical for the US government today.
Don't tell the truth, lie, lie, lie about everything until you can't deny the lie anymore.
That is what our leadership has done to our country.

So true and something this big should be made aware to the public! Thanks You and everyone else who has contributed in this thread to get to the truth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join