It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swat officer flashbangs and headshots 7 year old girl in warrant less wrong address raid. No punishm

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
It really doesn't seem to matter anymore how many of these stories come out. A daily basis now actually.

More and more of these incidents as absolute proof of a Govt. gone mad and police gone insane with power. Then, paid holidays for killer cops most times.

People keep saying "We must fight back" but they never will is my guess. Because everyone is just scared...Mission accomplished.

I am starting to believe that it will never happen and that the US is finished as a free nation. As long as it doesn't happen on their doorstep, people talk over the water cooler at work, their coffee at their 4 dollar coffee joint and move on within minutes.

If people still believe the police will get theirs, when is that? What is the final trigger? Because if it isn't enough already, what is really enough? What is the last straw that many are talking about? Unarmed citizens, helpless seniors, innocent children, harmless pets...which one is enough and how many?

I'm curious.

Peace

this is getting too close to what happened in Germany before WW2, regarding accusations of crimes against certain groups of people that lead to violent home invasions.. the rest of the German people ignored that too, due to being told by their government that those people the LEO's were going after were criminals, therefore it would never happen to the law abiding people of Germany....the LEO's are being trained, then ordered to do this, that is where the change has to come from.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
as I see it... there's no difference between contemporary "spec-ops" raids, and these "no-knock"-Swat-raids.

I'm just seeing similarities between these swat raids in american cities and Special-Forces raids in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Like that one that slaughtered an entire wedding reception.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised in the future if police departments started drone strikes on "gang-leaders".
edit on 27-10-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

God help these bastards when the grid goes down. I won't

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

DETROIT (WXYZ) - The Detroit Police officer who was involved in the shooting death of 7-year-old Aiyana Stanley-Jones has been reinstated, according to Detroit Police Chief James Craig.

Joseph Weekley has not been on the force since 2010 when he and a special response team stormed into a home on Detroit's east side looking for a murder suspect. At the time, the show "The First 48" was filming. Weekley said he pulled the trigger when Aiyana's grandmother bumped him.

Chief Craig said Weekley is currently on vacation, and will be in a non-field position when he comes back as part of the department's integration program.

Craig said Weekley wants to come back on the force, but isn't sure if he will eventually go back out in the field.

In January, Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy dismissed the charges against Weekley and said she would not seek a third trial after two previous mistrials were declared.

Link

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

That's ridiculous. Two mistrials and they're giving up. I'm willing to bet the prosecutor intentionally failed.

edit on 4/20/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join