It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Russia Vs America the eternal battle and struggle]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm talking about the American government not Putin. I mean seriously some of the sht the State Department says during press conferences makes me want to burn the American flag.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcanum

I'm talking about the American government not Putin. I mean seriously some of the sht the State Department says during press conferences makes me want to burn the American flag.

Then burn it! If you are an American, you have that right. If you are a Russian, it will prove that you are with the program!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: rickymouse

If European countries were to acquire the Ukraine, they would be bound to giving them the same wages and rights as their own citizens. It is better economically to make them trade partners so that the citizens of that country work cheaper and don't have the strict regulations in the workplace as is found in their countries.

Membership in the EU is voluntary. Ukraine has not been admitted into the EU or NATO precisely to avoid making Putin angry. It has not prevented Putin from stealing Ukrainian land. The economic accord that Yanukovych refused to sign would have established EU manufacturing and labeling standards in Ukraine. Why did he feel that was threatening? Why did he flee to Russia rather than harmonize Ukraine's standards with a potentially lucrative new market? Ukraine will not be able to trade freely with the EU until the accord is signed, so your theory makes no sense.

Hahahah... man you are funny Putin doesn't give two sht's about EU or NATO. Why? The Euro Asian Union that includes Russia,China and India also a few other members.

The only reason EU is not letting Ukraine join is because of the Genocide and Nazism that is taking place there. Which was actually recently admitted by the UN! If Putin had the right he would drive over Nazi Ukraine with tanks. Why doesn't he do it? Because he isn't America and he actually is outplaying EU and US strategically and economically.

The only reason why NATO is not in Ukraine is because our American government is too retarded to figure out the right way to do it. I mean seriously Crimea being invaded, Russia shooting down the plane, Russia sending in food and medical aid is provocation of war!

What has Russia done? They did nothing wrong seriously!. Also Crimea joined via a referendum because they were afraid the Ukrainian government would start bombing them. Everyone in Crimea is actually happy that they joined Russia, railroads were built, parks became public property again, museums opened again etc etc.

The only reason America wants to get into Russia is because of the vast resources in Siberia and several other regions. Why do you think Putin created the Euro Asian Union. Because he knew that the plague of the greed of the United States is coming to Russia's door.

Us Americans are the plague and the cancer of this world that devours everything in it's way. Just look how messed up the Middle East is now. The same groups and chaos that we funded to overthrow the previous dictators.

I was proud to be an American before but now...

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

Hahahah... man you are funny Putin doesn't give two sht's about EU or NATO.

Funny, he keeps saying that NATO is a threat to Russia, and all of his actions have been purely defensive.

Why? The Euro Asian Union that includes Russia,China and India also a few other members.

You mean BRICs? Get better informed.

The only reason EU is not letting Ukraine join is because of the Genocide and Nazism that is taking place there. Which was actually recently admitted by the UN!

You have been misinformed. The UN has found no evidence of genocide. The civilian deaths are due to "indiscriminate shelling," which is due, in turn, to the rebels taking sanctuary among civilians. On the other hand, the report says of the Russian backed rebels:

9. Armed groups continued to terrorise the population in areas under their control, pursuing killings, abductions, torture, ill-treatment and other serious human rights abuses, including destruction of housing and seizure of property. They abducted people for ransom and forced labour and to use them in exchange for their fighters held by the Ukrainian authorities. They also continued to practice forced mobilisation of civilians and threatened the local population with executions. Reports also continued of parallel governing structures being set up in the ‘Donetsk and Luhansk peoples’ republics’. An unlawful ‘criminal code’ was adopted by the so-called ‘presidium of the council of ministers’ of the ‘Donetsk people’s republic’; and entered ‘into force’ on 18 August. Modelled on the criminal code of the Russian Federation, its provisions include the establishment of military tribunals to implement death sentences to be applied in cases of aggravated murder.

Official UN Report, as above.

If Putin had the right he would drive over Nazi Ukraine with tanks.

This is the real world, not a Sargent Fury comic book.

Why doesn't he do it? Because he isn't America and he actually is outplaying EU and US strategically and economically.

Wrong again.

The only reason why NATO is not in Ukraine is because our American government is too retarded to figure out the right way to do it.

You really need to do some research before you post.

I mean seriously Crimea being invaded, Russia shooting down the plane, Russia sending in food and medical aid is provocation of war!

Crimea was invaded, no-one has claimed that Russia shot down the passenger plane and no-one claimed that food and medical aid is a provocation oif war. Are you getting all your information from PressTV or something?

What has Russia done? They did nothing wrong seriously!.

You don't consider bribing public officials, sending agents provocateurs to incite riots, seizing a whole peninsula by force of arms and supplying violent criminals with weapons to be "nothing wrong?"

Also Crimea joined via a referendum because they were afraid the Ukrainian government would start bombing them.

No, they were afraid of the Russian troops in the streets.

Everyone in Crimea is actually happy that they joined Russia, railroads were built, parks became public property again, museums opened again etc etc.

...according to the state controlled Russian media.

The only reason America wants to get into Russia is because of the vast resources in Siberia and several other regions. Why do you think Putin created the Euro Asian Union. Because he knew that the plague of the greed of the United States is coming to Russia's door.

The Russian economy depends upon Western technology and investment to extract those resources.

Us Americans are the plague and the cancer of this world that devours everything in it's way.

Speak for yourself.

I was proud to be an American before but now...

You seem to be undergoing a crisis of faith. Perhaps if you did more research you would understand the situation better.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Well, at least I try making theories instead of accepting what our government's propaganda tells me without questioning it. Sooner or later this could come into play. The US buys lots of products from countries that have substandard work conditions and very low pay for their workers. So do European countries. Now, the businesses can make more profit while remaining competitive this way. Customers have looked the other way and seek jobs within the consumer based society we live in. Trouble is that expensive technology is taking away many of these jobs and the outlook is not good.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join