It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has God exhausted itself (using the human experience) as its main source of self expression

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Random NO; archetypes are created by too many thinking the same negative thoughtform that have been manipulated to do so.

what has been manipulated...the archetype receptive to that thoughtform or the "too many people"
I do subscribe that all pantheons/flavour of god exist whether zeus helios jehova. The more that worship one particular flavour, that flavour god seems to grow in power.

The constituent bought into an idea form that others more powerful presented; "this is a better idea than pagan worship"; Catholic faith, for example. The manipulation comes from a false higher authority convincing innocents through prayer to reinforce an idea that becomes a SOLID DOGMATIC lifestyle (all they really wanted was the land/gold/and to save the heathen from living in the stone age). The more people that bought into the idea of praying 'hail marys' (in Latin or Spanish or English only spoken here) NO MORE NATIVE SPEAK; the more concrete that thought form becomes and POPs into existence as a tangible thing (witness a church birth) . Its like forging a sword, overlay lap and pound the metal, repeat the process 60 more times and you have a Japanese sword of exquisite strength. Human thought is very powerful.

edit on 8-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

All thanks go to you. As a contributor defines me; I ask the initial question and here are the answers by others. Thought is so powerful and can push the limits of understanding (painful at times) into a newer shinier/polished state of enlightenment. I am all for keeping this system up and running: staying positive: not wearing out its usefulness (remaining productive).
edit on 9-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join