It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the DC Movies Coming Your Way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So DC just announced/confirmed 10 films coming out through 2020. You can see them all here. No word on a Man of Steel sequel, or Batfleck film, but they say those will be announced soon. With all the DC films AND Marvel films coming out, we're all gonna go broke! It's a good thing to complain about though.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
intrepid says, "Hollywood. Please stop. Read a book or 2. Find something new. I wanted to commit sepoku after the 5th versions of Spiderman and Superman."

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
While I can't complain, as I had hoped with new technologies all these films would be made one day, Hollywood has basically committed itself to focusing entirely on superhero/comic book films for big productions. We get it, it's a formula that works.

250 Million dollars + Comic Book Hero + Leading Star = Profit!!$$$$$

But please, refocus some of your effort on to other projects as well, the Harry Potter Series, Lord of the Rings, etc, showed that you can translate this brilliant stories to screen. STOP making endless sequels, start a new franchise. Elysium, District 9, showed that you can produce amazing Sci Fi story lines without an endless budget, thanks to Neil Blomkamp.

New stuff, hell, take some Asian story lines if you have to, we don't want to spend all our energy anticipating part 8,9,10 of every series we've seen since we entered grade school, now finished a PHD...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ScribbledOnANotePad24

I recommend watching Marvel's & DC's animated movies. They've been pumping them out and they are great.

I look forward to the live actions movies, even if Benny boy is playing batman. In a recent interview they discussed why they choose him, because of his stature. He fits the physical build they're looking for, like being taller than Superman.

Eh, whatever, Batman is my favorite hero hands down so I'll just accept it.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Wonder Woman is the only one in the bunch they've promised for years, and never done. It's about time they defecate, or get off the pot. The others I can do without, but I've always wanted to see an epic and serious take on WW. I won't be holding my breath, though.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I love the DC animated movies! Marvel had some good ones about a decade ago, like Hulk VS, but they seem to have fallen off that trail....

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Dc Animated movies eh ?

If they were done anime style then maybe.

I am telling you some japanese animation films put hollywood to shame.

top topics

join