It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nina Pham's boyfriend admitted to Texas Health Presbytarian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
www.theepochtimes.com...

www.inquisitr.com...

Jesus this is moving fast.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

This is from the Tuesday, when their was speculation that the boy friend was the third patient. This turned out not to be the case

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: slip2break

This is from the Tuesday, when their was speculation that the boy friend was the third patient. This turned out not to be the case

Well vinson does not work at Alcon, so then who is the CEO of Alcon referring to ?? Alcon's CEO letter says one of their employees is quarantined for observation at Texas Presbytarian.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I never saw the stories debunked- but they weren't picked up by a MSM in a feeding frenzy. I think that alone led everyone too believe the stories weren't true. No doubt the boyfriend is at a high level of risk for contracting the virus, and he eventually could become the fourth patient. With all of the news that has been so quickly dug up about the third patient, and most alarmingly her freedom to move around the country, I am of the opinion that we would have woke up today finding him to be declared the fourth patient this morning, if these stories had any legs

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I was wondering the same thing! Who is this person that is currently in quarantine at that hospital?????

top topics

join