It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow..responsible reporting for FOX..on Ebola

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: badgerprints
The biggest problem is that we've still got at least 3 planeloads of exposed passengers still in a incubation time frame and at least 70 health care workers who are still in the incubation phase that are circulating in public.

YES, YES, YES!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

So he says you can't get ebola when you are not showing signs of symptoms....then goes on to say she had a fever. Is a fever not enough to be one of the symptoms?

I appreciate his confidence but tell that to the over 4000 dead in africa and growing...which by the way is more than 2 times the amount of all ebola deaths in recorded history.

Then he ends with get a flu shot? I'm sorry but how the hell would that help against ebola? I may be ignorant to the link between the two but I just don't see how that would help.

As far as America goes he is right...there no "outbreak". Just some bad luck...but that doesn't mean new cases wont come if we don't fix Africa. We may dodge the bullet today to be hit by artillery tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kissy princess
just saw this; i am not a fan of fox news, but this was a good piece; i've always liked shep.

I'm not a fan of any of the main 24-hour news channels, but I find Fox to at least tell sides of national stories that other stations won't touch, which makes them a valuable station in the grand scheme of things.

But as with any of them, one always has to check out information for themselves through other sources to get to the full truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Why in the broadcast at this link does he say at 4:11 the two texas healthcare workers have died? Was that a slip up or are they dead?

fox13now salt lake city

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
When logic gets a proper pedestal , it re-assures us that we are scared, but have foundation to maintain it in a reasonable perspective. He nailed it, and we can all have hope that we will conquer it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join