It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient was on flight from Cleveland to Dallas!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I'm still wading through this post so if I missed one let me know, so make that four (or however many).. I'm 96.7 myself. 98.6 is a full blown fever for me as well. Their "guidelines" don't mean squat as far as I'm concerned, I think this is a concerted effort to do something, be it distraction or martial law or whatever.

Lil

ETA Although I rarely get sick anymore when I DO I get an Uber high fever, worst one was 106 I was hallucinating that time heh. Doctor wanted me in hospital and I told him it was normal for me when I got an ear infection. I just put ice on my neck and belly and suffered for 48 hours or so and voila no more infection. I have only been sick 4 times in the last 18 years though, one of which is right now, stupid bronchitis.

My daughter is the same, she was sick 2 times between birth and 6 years old and both times got put in hospital for 104+ fever. Second time she even had febrile seizures. She's normal 98.6 though otherwise.

This poo is seriously scary how incompetent they are being. I didn't prep for H1N1, SARS, Swine flu or anything else ever even though I think the Govt is out to get us. I am this time though and so are the people I care about. I figure it's all we can do.
edit on 10/16/2014 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'm not exactly sure which thread to post this on but thought here was fitting. I have family & friends in the DFW area and saw a post from one of them today saying a family in the Fort Worth area are in quarantine for 21days due to exposure on the flight. What I don't know yet is if this was something they chose on their own or were told by some sort of officials. There's not a lot of info there but definitely something to be concerned over.
If I do hear anything further I will post an update. Personally I am a few hrs from DFW and Houston and have been keeping a watchful eye.

Here's a link: www.myfoxdfw.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Airline notifying 800 passengers linked to flights taken by nurse infected with Ebola

Frontier says passengers linked to flights she took include those aboard her Dallas-to-Cleveland flight on October 10, a return flight four days later and five later flights that used the same plane.
The expanded efforts came after officials said she may have shown symptoms of the virus four days before authorities first indicated. Ebola is contagious when someone is symptomatic.

800! Also, interesting video about the bridal shop where Vinson spent three hours while symptomatic. The owner of the shop says they brought her a thermometer and told her to take her temp for 21 days. Ugh.

Also, why is the AIRLINE doing the hunting and notifying? In the movies, the health departments and CDC do. Also:

Frontier Airlines said in a staff memo that four flight attendants and two pilots from flight 1143 were on paid leave for 21 days, and The Cleveland Clinic and The MetroHealth System said Wednesday that some of their nurses and other employees on the same flight were also on paid leave. [Source]

And from the video, from the press conference: Approximately 100-150 people per day are coming into the U.S. from hot zones. And as we know, the U.S. can handle 10 cases. Then Frieden says their fundamental mission is to protect Americans?

Bull pucky.
edit on 10/17/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
im scared. just because and now rowlett ...kids ? omg

edit on 17-10-2014 by Speckle because: (Shrade Elemenentery Rowlett TX
edit on 17-10-2014 by Speckle because: because I care
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
and
now bill o reilly and dennis miller stop it please
edit on 17-10-2014 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2014 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
insider.foxnews.com... i dont like him but still

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
www.newsnet5.com...

This latest passenger they've tracked down lives in my town. We are approximately 45 miles east of Cleveland.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
while she was showing symptoms she was trying on wedding dresses and getting measured.

dropping skin cells all over dresses for sale....

still baffles me

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Judge Jeanine Pirro's opening statement on Obama and CDC Failure of Ebola Containment.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Read on newsnet 5 yesterday that they closed down a horizon activity center in lorain after it was found out one of the teachers flew on the same plane as ebola amber. School is being cleaned over this weekend. Sucks man. Lorain is the next city over from me. Actually heading into lorain in a couple hours so i think im going to ride by this horizon to see if there are cleaning vans or cdc or dudes with pressure washers out there

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

Well that's just lovely.....I was all around Lorain last week. Was it the one on Grove or Colorado?

Horizons are full of kids. Not only for daycare, but also after school kids from the entire school district being tutored.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701

I just assumed it was the one on reid ave and 10th. Thats the main one. Honestly i forgot about the other ones around town. My plans changed though so im not goin out.
You said you live in elyria right? Vermillion? I forgot.
If you know of any good restaurants around uou should shoot me a message. Thanks

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall
a reply to: chiefsmom

Someone this stupid needs a handler. Unfortunately she needed a handler slightly more intelligent than her. She's not getting any breaks from me. Her cover story about going up there to discuss her wedding plans fell apart when exactly ONE person -a man- self-reported to have had 'household contact' with her. You don't go to see your mom and sis to talk wedding plans and not have household contact with them. She went to get laid. Let's just get honest. Possible transmission to numerous people cause she wanted a piece of a**. Hope it was worth it.

If that is the case, hope her boyfriend has a good life insurance policy!

Ebola-Sexually Transmitted Disease

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join