It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A second Health care worker in Dallas diagnosed with Ebola

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.

originally posted by: watchitburn
Hopefully this isn't a trend we start seeing here. 2 more infected for every one who shows up at a hospital.

Has anyone heard anything about Duncan's girlfriend's family? I haven't heard anything new in the past week.

Yes, none were showing signs or symptoms and are due to be released from quarentean this coming Monday. Heard it on CNN last night....sorry no link, just woke up.....odd that....starting to think it's more contagious in the later stages, or last stage......

I bet this is bs. They are either dead or fighting for their llives.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: LeatherNLace

Why aren't hearing any statements from Louis Troh (the girlfriend of the late Thomas Duncan) about the two Texas Healthcare workers who contracted Ebola? You would think she would come out and say her prayers are with the family and loved ones in this terrible time.

This is just one more reason why I think this family just might be sick and they're not telling us.

Do you live in the Dallas area? Because she has released several statements. The local news here keeps us abreast of all statements released by Louis Troh. She will make a public statement when she is released from quarantine in a little less than a week.

Yes, I live here but I have not heard any statements from Louis herself. Can you give me a link?

You want to hear words come out of her mouth? Or just a written statement. If you want to see her speak for herself, I'm afraid you will have to wait another 5-7 days until she is out of quarantine.

link   
did they just say the 2nd worker? was at the news briefing at 1 oclock? then confessed symptons at 2 oclock? did i hear that right ? she was in the room with all the journalists?

they look worried, uncomfortable and are clearly not giving all facts.

Q

link   
a reply to: texasgirl

where did you hear this? village bend drive
edit on 15-10-2014 by LurkingRelentlessly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Why aren't hearing any statements from Louis Troh (the girlfriend of the late Thomas Duncan) about the two Texas Healthcare workers who contracted Ebola? You would think she would come out and say her prayers are with the family and loved ones in this terrible time.

This is just one more reason why I think this family just might be sick and they're not telling us.

Do you live in the Dallas area? Because she has released several statements. The local news here keeps us abreast of all statements released by Louis Troh. She will make a public statement when she is released from quarantine in a little less than a week.

If you don't have a link then what has she said? Was it her on the phone or was it some statement released by a third party?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

i will be narcissistic here and reply to my own post

it is the JUDGE

and why is he chewing his face off?

he's on coke or .. coming down with something..

Q

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yes, I live here but I have not heard any statements from Louis herself. Can you give me a link?

You want to hear words come out of her mouth? Or just a written statement. If you want to see her speak for herself, I'm afraid you will have to wait another 5-7 days until she is out of quarantine.

Okay, see that's the problem. I will wait the 5-7 days for her own personal public statement.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkingRelentlessly

where did you hear this? village bend drive

Local news saying it's on Skillman and Village Bend Drive, an apt complex called The Village in the Green? Not sure if that's the exact name but it's something like that.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Anyone see the spot on the judges neck? Looks like blood.

IMO ~ he looks like a deer caught in headlights.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So that's two Dallas health care workers announced, at least one more to be announced. On Monday I posted on ATS my DHP Hospital friend's report that the dialysis doctor and a second nurse were running fever and suspected. They are trickling out the bad news.
edit on 15-10-2014 by fwkitziger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
Anyone see the spot on the judges neck? Looks like blood.

IMO ~ he looks like a deer caught in headlights.

Yes his voice sounds croakier , he has marks on neck and lower chin , and kept running his tongue over his gums as if uncomfortable....

these could all be stress related of course.. but makes ya think..

Q

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Yes, TG. Where is the family of Duncan. Their silence is screaming at me. WHERE IS THE FAMILY!

I would feel a little more calm, if they did parade his girl friend out to say anything on camera. I'm not feeling good about them.

I know those other hospital workers who provided care for Duncan, and their families, are sitting in a nightmare limbo.

For anyone who still thinks this is not a problem, and there is no real reason for concern. Wake up! How many new victims does it take for you to deem it a real problem. Especially when it's health care workers falling to ebola now.

TG, I know, well, I can't really know, how scared you must feel. Is there anything I can do to help you. Would you like me to UPS a box of some kind of supplies to you. In the event you at some future point, feel the need to isolate your family for safety. If so, please PM me, with a small list of things you need, and a shipping addy.

My heart goes out to everyone living in fear at ground zero. I do consider Dallas as ground zero at this point.

Des

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Oh my goodness. The three stooges at the press conference were ridiculous.

Did you hear the reporter ask if the new health worker was on of the two that were admitted yesterday for observation? They said, "no". So, how many are in "observation "?

These guys are scared & they are not speaking the truth.

Sigh...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: fwkitziger

A reporter asked the Mayor if this was one of the two that were being closely monitored.

He uncomfortably said; No...

edit......NCB above heard the same thing.

edit on 15-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

It also makes sense because I've been surprised that not more people in Africa have it, as it's loose in some of the major cities.

If you would, which "major" cities?

link   

a reply to: fwkitziger

A reporter asked the Mayor if this was one of the two that were being closely monitored.

He uncomfortably said; No...

Uh oh, the count of potentials rises.

link   
So when is the CDC going to admit they were wrong? They were wrong about the proper procedures. They were also wrong about stopping flights.

(As a side note, It might spread in the late stages because this is the time the patient cannot take care of their bodily functions by themselves.)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Very close.

Info on apartment complex.

Dallas police have set up a media center at Skillman and Village Bend, just north of Lovers Lane, at an apartment complex called The Green in the Village. Firefighters are now working to decontaminate the apartment where the patient lived.

source

edit on 15-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

I said it before, I'll say it again, THEY ARE MISSING SOMETHING, SOMETHING IMPORTANT!!

Yah, Ebola is really, really tiny.

There was more than one nurse in the room, by the way.

I can't believe this is what passes for credible evidence. You think somethings 'missing'?

What, exactly?

No, don't answer that. You weren't there when Duncan died either.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Info on apartment complex.

Dallas police have set up a media center at Skillman and Village Bend, just north of Lovers Lane, at an apartment complex called The Green in the Village. Firefighters are now working to decontaminate the apartment where the patient lived.

source

Thank you. Yes, I heard it confirmed that it was Green in the Village. There are a bunch of apt complexes over there, too. WFAA8 local news is doing a good job there on the scene.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join