It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Duncan family?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
No news is conventionally taken as good news. But in the case of the family it's the opposite, I would surmise.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

A true statement. Too many people believe if it isn't news it's always a cover up.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ok ... we're now at the 21 day mark as per CDC guidelines regarding ebola contagiousness.

So again my questions are:

Where are the Duncan's ?
Why is there a continuing COMPLETE news/media blackout on their current medical status ?
Why are the Dallas public not DEMANDING regular updates regarding the Duncan's ?

Just a thought ... an early report stated that the Duncan's had been relocated to a private house donated by some unknown doctor and held in quarantine since Thomas Duncan's death.
Altruistic or not, why would anyone make such an offer knowing full well in advance that if any one of the Duncan's eventually proves positive for ebola, that his house would become completely contaminated with ebola ? Would you move back into that house even though "assured" by CDC that it's been "decontaminated" ? Only takes ONE survivng ebola virus.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
You know, maybe it's just Louise who is sick? After all, she was the one who slept in the same bed, picked up the towels he used and didn't use protection when touching contaminated items.

The Dallas County Sheriff's Deputy, Monnig, told his wife when he was in the Duncan apartment he saw lots of evidence of violent vomiting. That was why he was scared when he became ill and went to the CareNow clinic. This tells me Louise was around that vomit.( If you want to read the article let me know and I will search around for it and post a link.)

I have heard a couple of experts on CNN and my local news briefly mention a third and unidentified Ebola patient but no one has picked up that story and run with it. This was over a week ago. Did anyone else see this? Could it possibly be Louise?

I understand the pastor of the family has been interviewed many times and speaks of the family and how her church is being very supportive but he has not once mentioned about volunteers bringing food to the family. Isn't that what the church does? It could be nothing but I found it odd.

And there's the fact that there has not been a statement issued from Louise about the two nurses who became infected with Ebola from Duncan, her fiancee. You'd think she would comment on how terrible she felt about it. As of yet I have heard absolutely nothing and I live here in Dallas.

I am waiting for this quarantine to end and see what happens.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: afoolbyanyothername
Ok ... we're now at the 21 day mark as per CDC guidelines regarding ebola contagiousness.

So again my questions are:

Where are the Duncan's ?
Why is there a continuing COMPLETE news/media blackout on their current medical status ?
Why are the Dallas public not DEMANDING regular updates regarding the Duncan's ?

Just a thought ... an early report stated that the Duncan's had been relocated to a private house donated by some unknown doctor and held in quarantine since Thomas Duncan's death.
Altruistic or not, why would anyone make such an offer knowing full well in advance that if any one of the Duncan's eventually proves positive for ebola, that his house would become completely contaminated with ebola ? Would you move back into that house even though "assured" by CDC that it's been "decontaminated" ? Only takes ONE survivng ebola virus.

The official date of the last day is October 19. So...We will see.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Here is the most recent update concerning Louise Troh and family/friends, posted at 12:01 am, today.
www.bloomberg.com...

No photos or video, just second-hand information from their Baptist minister, who allegedly visits almost every day.

Contact tracers from the CDC and county health department visit the family at least once a day taking their temperatures and monitoring for symptoms of Ebola, which haven’t appeared. The four also take their own temperatures three times a day and are calm during the activity, Mason said.

“They have quite a routine down,” he said. “They’re all in their own places when they take their temperature. One of them seems to be the one to record and goes around and makes sure and says: ‘What’s yours, what’s yours?’”

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I read somewhere yesterday that their isolation ends Sunday.

People are hearing from them. At least one of the kids is getting ready to get back to school.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

People are hearing from them. At least one of the kids is getting ready to get back to school.

I really hope they dont have it. That would give me proof this virus isnt as infectious as it would appear.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
In my opinion..... I think there is more to the story

They plaster everyone else all over the media, but we have heard nothing about them.

I just have a weird feeling about it.

I hope they are OK, but I kind of smell a rat

Hope I'm wrong

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This article has some detailed information from the minister of the family's church:

www.bloomberg.com...

He said he visits daily, and provides detailed information about what their life is like in quarantine, and about their well-being.

It is not like personal interviews or video, but he does provide explanations of how the quarantine is shielding them from the negative public judgement they will eventually have to deal with when their quarantine ends.

I think it would be a miracle if they don't catch it, but the world is full of miracles.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This could be the age of FEMA camps once again

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
24 days now since Thomas was admitted and still not a single CDC, media or government report on the medical condition/status of the Duncan family who are "allegedly" being kept in isolation at some undisclosed location.

Considering the media reports now on every cough, sneeze and vomit as a potential new ebola infection, the silence on the Duncan family is nothing short of deafening !

I'm beginning to suspect that possibly the Duncan's have all contracted ebola as a result of their close proximity to Thomas for many days prior to his hospitalization and the CDC/government are suppressing this knowledge to prevent panic and also to "misrepresent, manipulate and lower" the true ebola victim "count" within the United States.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: texasgirl

Since there's probably going to be a lawsuit (or 2), the family's attorneys may have advised them to not speak in public right now. If they do, they could say something that could jeopardize their case. Just saying that's a possibility.

I think that other family members have been in touch, and if they haven't, don't you think they would be shouting that they can't reach them?

I don't think they're going to file a lawsuit. Texas law makes it almost impossible to win a malpractice suit against a hospital. So I really doubt they have lawyers advising against giving any kind of statements or progress reports to the public.
edit on 17-10-2014 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Why hasn't Louise Troh made a statement concerning the two infected nurses? Something along the lines of "I am saddened to hear these two nurses who cared for Eric have contracted this awful disease" etc... They did catch it from her fiancee, after all.

I am still waiting for that quarantine to end.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think that we will hear from the quarantined family by Sunday/Monday. By that time they will have been through the mandatory quarantine period and will have to all be checked out by a doctor and signed off on that they are no longer a threat to the general health and well being of the local community and can resume their natural lives.

As far as a lawsuit, I think they may want to think long and hard, and my advice, don't. The moment they do, I would say everyone who was living in their complex, who they had contact with should all sue the estate on the grounds that the first person, the guy who lied to come to the USA, deliberately put their lives at risk.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
One would think that having the Duncan family remain ebola free after 24 days would have been a huge propaganda victory for the CDC and the Obama government and one that they would be pushing through every media outlet to reassure the citizenry and reduce panic.

"Look citizens of Texas and the United States ... we of the CDC know what we're doing and have the ebola outbreak completely under control. Trust in us and our protocols to protect you. The Duncan's remaining uninfected are proof positive that ebola is extremely difficult to contract even through close personal contact.
Again ... trust in us completely."

ETA:
Nina Pham has just released a video of herself taken in her isolation ward ... so where's the video (or any other communication) from any of the Duncan family members ?

Strange ????
edit on 17-10-2014 by afoolbyanyothername because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2014 by afoolbyanyothername because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

That's good news but who, exactly, is hearing from them? Other family members? Friends? Or are the officials saying they're friends are hearing from them?

It's still all so weird. They only have one more day to but the news is so quiet.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This is good news so far, and if they all get out of there without ebola then society has more evidence that the disease is only contagious during the last crisis period, a period when the patient can't or doesn't want to walk down to the store for a six-pack but is laying in a bed or somewhere. Duncan was sick in their apartment, so sick he needed care, but not yet in the crisis stage. So....good news, so far, and fingers, toes, and other things crossed that they come out healthy and set to do the talk show circuit.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
This is good news so far, and if they all get out of there without ebola then society has more evidence that the disease is only contagious during the last crisis period, a period when the patient can't or doesn't want to walk down to the store for a six-pack but is laying in a bed or somewhere. Duncan was sick in their apartment, so sick he needed care, but not yet in the crisis stage. So....good news, so far, and fingers, toes, and other things crossed that they come out healthy and set to do the talk show circuit.

But he was in the crisis stage. His stepdaughter said he looked really bad, his eyes were so red. That's a later stage of Ebola when the blood vessels burst and turn eyes a shocking red. The Dallas deputy claimed to have seen evidence of violent vomiting in the apartment and Louise, herself, said he was going diarrhea. That is when the disease is at its most dangerous form. Now, the others that were in the apartment may have stayed away from Duncan but Louise tended to his illness so I just have a really hard time accepting the fact that she is not ill herself, especially since we have two nurses infected and they wore some sort of PPE gear. Louise did not have any protection.

I'd be really interested to hear from those witnesses in the hospital's waiting room where Duncan was forced to wait 4 hours before they finally moved him into isolation.

Their isolation ends Monday at 12am. Their pastor says they're ready to come out of isolation but that they want their own time to grieve. THAT tells me we won't be seeing them any time soon. And that makes me suspicious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join