It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pair of possible Ebola patients at NYC's Bellevue Hospital - Both recently returned from Africa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Crakeur

If you wish. We can go back to civility because I'm done hearing your cool, rational retorts.

Enjoy the stink of Manhattan. It never washes off

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Can only say 'hope its nothing'.

But have you seen the new thread 'Plane quarantined at Boston'?

It seems the Authorities want as many infectious getting to the USA before they say 'stop all flights'

How hard is it?

Can we ring up our Airports and tell them ourselves?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't think they'd listen unfortunately. Ebola's being put to good use, not only the fear factor but the fact that it shows how bumbling our gov is when it comes to protecting people.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't think they'd listen unfortunately

They wouldn't listen unless people stopped flying. If enough people, fearing contact with ebola in airports simply stop flying, the airlines will rethink their current game plan.

I agree there's no way in hell the Gov't is going to do what's necessary until it's too late and, at that point, what's necessary is far scarier than simply stopping flights with potential ebola patients on board.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Local news here in NY just announced a third patient from the lower east side has been taken to Bellevue exhibiting ebola like symptoms. -- said person had been in West Africa.

Will try to find more info.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Thanks for alerting us.

I haven't found anything either.

Crakeur: They won't listen and they won't take action, until it's too late (if it gets to that). Considering the circumstances, acting fast is preferable to inaction. And that's an understatement honestly. Seems nowadays it's governmental intrusion and inaction when it truly matters.
edit on 13-10-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join