It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you really trust a US made Ebola Vaccine, u won't see me get one, sorry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ExSmokerYes

In a word: No. In more than one word: HELL no!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

By the way, just for the record, I am not educating you, but those who are reading both our posts.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that unless it's wrong information, and again i did come out saying i might be wrong as i'm not afraid to admit my mistakes.

One thing in this though, is the DOD want people to trust them, if that 2008-10 study shows to be effective and they now say it should not be used as it is not effective they are shooting themself in the foot if it later turns out it actually is effective. so there must be something in between that holds them back from using it, and no it's not money, it's something else.

We still have China and Russia that could come out saying that Colloidal silver is the right treatment, and DOD and WHO would look like idiots, i don't think they would risk that in anyway as it would be destructive for their trustworthiness in the future, so something else is not told or the colloidal silver has no effect on ebola.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Would you trust a Canadian-made vaccine? Ours is ready for testing on 40 volunteers.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

The more you talk the more it seems like you are NOT a shill, or at least not a very good one

You got a point on Russia and China could come out and say colloidal silver people.

However.....

Russia and China are working on vaccines overtime, probably trying to beat US to the punch, vaccine making is different from treatment of someone who is already sweating

And there is one sad fact about Russia and China, they have not been nearly as eager to air US dirty laundry as much as someone like me would hope.

Probably because it would mean war, or cutting of relations, business, etc

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Would you trust a Canadian-made vaccine? Ours is ready for testing on 40 volunteers.

No I wouldn't trust a Canadian vaccine

Steven Harper is a Neocon Zionist, I could go into details but suffice to say I have Canadian citizenship.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Shill...No, sometimes wrong and sceptic...Yes

If China, who likes to steal and copy other peoples work, know or found out that something as easy as colloidal silver is the way to go, they would be all over it in a split second and that is why i question colloidal silver as i think they(China) know about that already and would not hesitate stealing the credit.
edit on 13-10-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I have no doubt Russia and China will use silver on their populations if push comes to shove

But if they never get Ebola epidemic and US does. I have no doubt they would love to just sit back and watch US and US population hang itself.

That's the problem with today's world, no one is a true friend nor a true enemy. Everything is gray.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
it works on animals too.

ive seen it beat parvo in neighbors dog.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkingRelentlessly

You do realize that there is no vaccine in the world that will ever qualify for you? Anytime you inject anything into your system that wasn't intended to be there you run the risk of death, no matter what it is.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

A vaccine or let say various variations of vaccines, now, depending the outcome of the US ebola out break I would consider a vaccine.

But if the out break remind isolated I would wait for a while to see the side effects of those that will run to get it first.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That's likely what we will do, too. I trust my husband. He makes vaccines and knows the process and the testing needed to ensure safety. We'll be getting it when he judges the risk worth the reward.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

To tell the truth, I don't trust vaccines, but when it comes to a deadly disease like ebola I would consider.

Still, I have the feeling that is going to be a lot of scaremongering behind ebola in the US and even when in a nation of million a few cases are bound to happen, they are going to play them like is the end of the world like now, due to the billions been spend in the trial vaccines, I guess you know how it works.

Is better to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

yes the post was rhetorical.

i thought that much was obvious.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Still, I have the feeling that is going to be a lot of scaremongering behind ebola in the US and even when in a nation of million a few cases are bound to happen, they are going to play them like is the end of the world like now, due to the billions been spend in the trial vaccines, I guess you know how it works.

What's actually disturbing is how many people are they planning to kill before starting the mandatory vaccinations.
I dont think they will merely use MSM fearmongering, they are going to actually go through with it, all of it.
They are going to kill lots of people, simply because they can, Ebola, just like 9/11, will have real victims.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join