It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Hoax (II)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I believe its well poisoning, and possibly a mixture of enterovirus 68 with polio strain, or TB or malaria or whatever they're concocting up, but not ebola. I'm fed up with the zillion propaganda threads about ebola, just never ending doom and lies when people need to instead, hold their leaders accountable, really seriously accountable, by the majority speaking up.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Why would anyone hire 250 men to poison wells all over Liberia?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

To stage the ebola crisis, that would employ real disease, and actors. Also, its commonly done by black ops, cia, mossad, the whole works in conjunction with their middle east crapola. Libya, Egypt and they tried it in Syria. I was reading the twitter on the first hospital reports, and then those doctors were killed. Someone from Egypt wrote that this was down there when the first revolution occurred, they have since taken back their country from this extreme fundamentalist group and revealed world wide Hilary and Obama's roles, and made these terrorist groups illegal. But that guy said, first you see some foreigners and westerners, ie cia types, and then wells get poisoned.

SO, I certainly connect dots here. This is a huge evil campaign with Rockerfeller, Rothschild's and Windsor's stamp of approval written all over it.

This is the real world we live in, this has long been in the plans, this how they do things and they really want to ruin everything decent on earth and create the colorado airport murals.

I want them arrested and people to stop being so cowardly they don't unite and call for an end to all this asshat stuff.

This century was the jetson era, not ancient Sumar and the primitive past. Sorry no go.
edit on 13-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I believe its well poisoning, and possibly a mixture of enterovirus 68 with polio strain, or TB or malaria or whatever they're concocting up, but not ebola. I'm fed up with the zillion propaganda threads about ebola, just never ending doom and lies when people need to instead, hold their leaders accountable, really seriously accountable, by the majority speaking up.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard regarding Ebola since this started.

There is NO conspiracy in the 21st century that involves THOUSANDS of people that could be this tightly controlled.

If you do 'believe' these things, than by all means, write an OP with your sources and hypothesis and let us see it.

Otherwise, this is just as bad as thinking 911 was done with No Planes and that Obama is actually Osama bin Laden in disguise...

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
You still haven't answered the question. Why poison wells? Why not spray real pathogens out of airplane? This is the 21st century... why not use microwaves or subsonic noise?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I like this, and believe what he wrote over any media lying evil freaks. I just had to look at the world as a kid born in a non equal planet with a pyramid system operating, and elites, to know instantly that everything was fake, and all was done by demons in training elite, who were the tiniest things in the universe, because in order to harm someone you have to shrink consciousness, ie soul orb smaller.

www.facebook.com...

And I do not believe any of this, will never believe their lies, no that everything they come up with is a lie, their crimes and for their agendas and I'm just waiting to arrest them and haul them away the little jars they need to be in and brought before cosmic counselors for a kazillion years.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Or, and here is a very novel concept that displays sound reasoning skills, an ability to differentiate between fact and fiction and is supported by all of the evidence thus far provided...

Ready?

It's freaking Ebola.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Diamonds and Oil and positioning maybe as well, troops in Africa. Shooting at ebola? Really!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
And I do not believe any of this, will never believe their lies, no that everything they come up with is a lie,

The result is that they can manipulate you into believing anything they like, just by telling you the opposite.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join