It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A health care worker at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital has tested positive for Ebola

page: 49
<< 46  47  48   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
It wouldn't overly surprise me if he's out the door within another week or two.

It just depends on how many other total screw-ups happen and if the CDC can deflect and place the blame on others, instead of wearing the responsibility as the primary authority for disease control and prevention.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

A CDC trained team should have immediately replaced hospital staff and took over quarantine and care of the sick while training hospital staff on required protocols.

C'mon, if this would have been suggested prior to ebola showing up in Dallas, it would have met with very strong resistance.
It's a state's rights' thing. Texas doesn't want the Feds (CDC) riding in and taking over.

The CDC blew it by not emphatically suggesting the most stringent of safety protocals and overseeing monitoring of all possibly exposed persons, but the local & state officials are the ones with authority.

This "system" is definitely broken.

edit on 10/17/2014 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/17/2014 by Olivine because: darn double keys

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine
Ok state don't want CDC to come manage infectious disease then we can shut travel in and out of such states when they have an infectious disease there and wish them luck.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
We should isolate VP Biden and Speaker Boehner from Obama since our POTUS carelessly exposed himself to potential carriers of Ebola. Imagine if our entire leadership contracted and died from Ebola due to Obama's reckless and irresponsible behavior?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
We should isolate VP Biden and Speaker Boehner from Obama since our POTUS carelessly exposed himself to potential carriers of Ebola. Imagine if our entire leadership contracted and died from Ebola due to Obama's reckless and irresponsible behavior?

Our entire leadership?

I think we should make them kiss each other.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

We would never be that lucky!
Sorry. I couldn't pass that one up.

Due to my believe in Karma, I would never wish ill will on anyone. But I really wish we would grow a set and vote them all out of office.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48   >>

join