It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Planning Mass Arrests?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
originally posted by: StoutBroux

What about this:

It has illegally compiled lists of some 8 million names

Just like some corporations would do for its clients (client: "Hey, it's me, John Smith" Corporation: "Who? ")

It has vast stockpiles of weapons and bullets

They have military intervention around the World. Should they have invested in balloon animals and stuffed unicorns instead?

It has $385 million worth of new dormitories (i.e., prisons?) tucked away on military bases called “National Emergency Centers”

Dormitory? Now perhaps all these home-less people will finally have a roof to sleep under.

And it has invested 120,000 on-duty officers from 73 law enforcement agencies with authority to arrest “suspects.”

Because arresting suspects of theft and murder is just ludicrous, right?

Irony is going to hit you one day from those people you think can somehow give you a pass, and do you think when they come a storming' in your area they will first check if you support a certain party?
You will be targeted just like the anyone. If they do it, it seems inevitable that they will be in for a multi million mob of vigilantes, so I wonder if they are truly ready to betray America for a Communist Ideal. Looks like you are betting on the wrong side.
This wouldn't be even close to the worst thing Obama has done so far, but it is close.
edit on 9-10-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Wait, wait, we need to somehow get Benghazi and Ebola into this story - aha, I've got it: "Sooper seekrit mooslim commie Obama plans mass arrests to silence opposition 6 years into his presidency by herding everyone into FEMA camps to protect them from ebola brought in by Benghazi terrorists!!!"

(Sigh) How many of these stories have we seem over the past 6 years? They've long since passed the point of being ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

When I first read the title I thought it was a joke. But it kind of all flows. Why he would want to do this is beyond me.

Is the Obama regime preparing for mass arrests of Americans? Some indicators suggest this is a real possibility.

snip

It has illegally compiled lists of some 8 million names, (thank you, FBI and NSA).

It has vast stockpiles of weapons and bullets, (salute the Pentagon!)

It has $385 million worth of new dormitories (i.e., prisons?) tucked away on military bases called “National Emergency Centers” (thanks, Halliburton construction subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root).

And it has invested 120,000 on-duty officers from 73 law enforcement agencies with authority to arrest “suspects.”

www.dcclothesline.com...

I guess now we know why Bill Cooper talked about special box cars with 15 million pair of shackles and his allegation that those were to be used against americans opposing the government.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Times like this I am glad my car has plates on it that read US Government... At least I know I won' tbe randomly pulled over and sent to a camp..

Or will I?

HMMMMMMMMMM.......................

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Its called the Good ole American Round Up. Dissedents, patriots, miltia men, and anarchists are all top profile. Look up the Red, Blue, and Green FEMA lists.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
They might be mass arrests but rest assured they will declare it's Ebola quarantining "for the safety of everyone". This is quickly building to the kind of mass hysteria required to pull off such a dramatic action.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yes I found this very interesting when having a breeze through the white house website to see what was going nder the radar. Everything seems to be all falling into place. For a long time strange things have been happening and put down to coincidence and the government taking precautions but maybe this executive order points to what can be the big one.
The handling of this ebola crisis is frightening, now I don't mean the virus is frightening but only with the inept handling by the governments does it truly become frightening. Because once this ball gets rolling there will be too much momentum to stop it.

These recent circumstances now seem to point to possible preparation and results of the coming pandemic that is "designed" to wipe out a lot of people:

: The handling of the financial crisis - Fact is value of currency goes up and down but all the resources are still there. What I feel is more accurate is money is being pumped into other projects such as preparations for such an event. For example underground temporary shelter with enough food water etc etc etc for the elite to survive for the necessary period of time.

: The executive orders by bush and Obama to implement certain procedures in the situation of national emergency, sweeping powers of the president to control, detain, "own" all resources and civilians for whatever needs required and all transport and communication etc etc.

: The executive orders above only work with a place to hold those who don't bend over so that where the FEMA camps have come into play. This will give the ability to hold the mass in makeshift camps if they don't do what they are told to do and die.

: The arming of the local authorities with war zone grade equipment and weaponry. These can be seen with a possible dry run in Ferguson where only what can be seen as a huge overkill situation. Thus making me think this may be the protocol in a pandemic situation?

: Looking at those in places of influence in the financial arena may have got a heads up which may point to the ridiculous numbers of suicides in fear of what they know. Or murders by "suicide" if they knew too much. Furthermore those of the elite where we can see there market activity show those in the know selling off stocks etc and jumping ship to secure locations.

: The large number of cheap coffins purchased by the Federal government for which there was no know reason given. Could this be the reason those coffins were bought in bulk with he coming pandemic?

This in my opinion (which most of the time is wrong
) makes a perfect environment for a depopulation event. The local authorities are equipped and ready to fight and control, there are laws to take control of EVERYTHING when this happens, camps to hold the disobedient are in place, the coffins are ready to dispose of those who will still be infected and finally if we look at those at the top we see they know something and are read to if not already jumped ship.

Maybe im crazy but I think we all need to take some precautions and prepare for a situation were a period of quarantine is required. Any thoughts ?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Don't forget the bullets and guillotines...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MGaddafi

Its called the Good ole American Round Up. Dissedents, patriots, miltia men, and anarchists are all top profile. Look up the Red, Blue, and Green FEMA lists.

Dude, I'm very knowledgeable about the subject. I was just being sarcastic.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Saracasm is hard to read sigh. My apologies.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: StoutBroux

I hear a Republican tone in this post.
Which part sounded Republican? I merely copied and pasted. My own sentiments were pretty vague actually.

let's start with the title..."Obama planning mass arrests"...you say "some indicators suggest this is a real possibility"...which means, most indicators suggest this is NOT a real possibilty
edit on 9-10-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yes and unbeknownst to the GP, their assets and property can at that point be taken by the Government.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It certainly is concerning that the Government, under both major parties, seems to be giving themselves the tools needed to " Deal with " mass dissension of some sort. Will that happen, What would it take to make people MAD enough to revolt in mass? Seems people's basic instincts to live a happy, peaceful life and protect their families allows them to "boil slowly"...

I have definitely noticed the trend to coin the new phrase "Domestic Terrorists" on MSM ....lol....too many conspiracy theorists these days to just dismiss them as lunatics anymore. The very term "Terrorist" seems to be a license to by pass people's rights. If not mass arrests, I think we will see more and more people harassed and jailed on trumped up accusations of being " Domestic Terrorists "......similar logic of the "War on Drugs ".....the end justify the means is VERY Dangerous to Freedom....

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Super relevant thread. F&S, and color me red.

The reason the plan won't work is because the plan has a flaw.
Every one at the highest level of planners is insane, evil or both.
Verbalizing that reason is the reason I've been red-listed since
Oliver North was in high school. And the ava is the coolest of
horizontal hooters.

We obviously outlived our perceived usefulness to the planners
when the cost of supporting us exceeded the profit from enslaving.

I propose for the record our true worth as Americans is about
to be tested in something a little hotter than the crucible.
I personally have different plans than do they: and so do about
57 million others west of the big river with a like mind. Molon Labe

PS Never underestimate a perceived fool with a foolproof plan:
he's run more scenarios than you able.
edit on 9-10-2014 by derfreebie because: It's unanimous! NONE of us like my mind, but ME FIRST

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

The coffins are for all the men who will blow their brains out en masse on hearing Shillary is elected president of the USA in 2016.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme
They better eat a big bowl of Cheerios before they try

Maybe TPTB will spread Ebola, then detain people? It sounds crazy but anymore I wouldn't doubt it one bit. Halliburton, Rockefellers, Bloomberg, etc......they must notice all the comment sections on the internet are against them, so, this is their desperate move to try and regain power over people. I say bring it. I think it's time to call out the evil on this earth.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Why spend the money arresting and containing millions of Americans when the government can just 'no-knock raid' their homes and murder everyone legally?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Because it would could more to bag, dispose and disinfect the bodies. The diseases from such a mass cull would be interesting. Whereas with the new executive order (haven't got the exact one on hand) enables the president in the situation of state emergency to create labours camps where people will be forced to do all the dirty work, and if not I can only guess .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join