It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reminder: Blood moon eclipse in 5.5 hours in Americas, Australia and Asia. Post your pics here.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodsmom
a reply to: GoShredAK

That was neat! My oldest boy had actually moved to the couch by the time I went downstairs to head outside, and he got to watch the start of it with me. He didn't last long, it's getting chilly. I'm just glad it is clear tonight!

Heck ya!

We scored with these clear skies. I usually miss these things it was pretty cool.

Moon still looks incredible here in AK at 8:00 in the morning as it slowly settles back over the horizon. Hope you get to see! Anyone on the beach is going to get a show!

My boy just proclaimed, "Dad, the moon looks so Gnar!" It's orange!"

And he's right, this may be just as, if not more impressive than the eclipse.
edit on 8-10-2014 by GoShredAK because: Moon

edit on 8-10-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

That's awesome! We are inland and in the woods enough that I lose my view after it starts to set.

We don't usually get so lucky with the clear skies, and it was worth it to be hanging out in the middle of the night. It was very peaceful and quiet. It was nice to see the stars again in all of their glory before it is too cold. I got a couple of pics, but they are terrible and my images still aren't working consistently on this site.

<< 1  2   >>

join