It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a failure. Failed us all. Failed his supporters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The guy you voted for turned out to be just as much of a figurehead as the last one who was put forward as the so-called "Leader Of The Free World."It was never Obama's mission to bring about change of any kind.The only thing that changed was the color of the puppet's skin.We still have all the programs and wars from Cheney which was the entire point of the supposed GWB administration.W.and Barky may put their signatures on whatever documents need it but,in the end they don't make any of the real decisions.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: Xeven

I was once a Obama supporter and a supporter of the Democrats. The democrats main failure in the last few years was a terrible or lack there of, of a get out the vote campaign in 2010. The republicans did what they always do after suffering loses, they made up a fake grass roots tea party, just like the moral majority, or the christian coalition of the past. Nothing new was brought to the table just a fake new name and cause that was just same ole same ole. They spent the most money in history in that mid term and they were successful in hindering anything else Obama could do for the rest of his term.

Wow you believe that the Dems only failure in 2010 was not getting enough voter out to insure the Dem strangle hold?

And so what do the Dems do do when they get "obstructionized"? Start ramping up the propaganda of division, engage in gross Santa Clausitis, blaming prior administrations, launch fake public protest movements, impugn elected officials that wont get in line with new flow......same ol same ol.

edit on 11-10-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock
Not their only failure but a huge one to be sure. With the obstructionist tea party essentially holding the GOP Hostage our government can get nothing done without a majority. They better hope the Dems don't form their own 2nd party that will refuse any negotiation with a future Republican President or our nation will really rattle apart due to inaction.

It serves no one for either party to completely refuse to negotiate legislation and that is exactly what the tea party has pulled off and exactly why nothing has been done legislatively since Obama's first two years.

Obstructionism is not good for the USA on either side no matter which Party has the Presidency.

I blame Obama for failing to inform and persuade people to get out and vote both in 2010 and now. We needed an activist President due to Tea Party and he failed to be that. Obama failed to lead his own party, he has tried to play moderate and it has failed us and him.

edit on 11-10-2014 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
He didn't fail in every area, and where he did? Well he didn't fail alone. He had lots of help.

Think about it.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anonex

originally posted by: ketsuko

On the contrary, Obama didn't fail me. I saw this coming a mile away, and it's precisely why I didn't vote for him either time.

Hope and change are empty words, and he let you fill in the blanks. You got suckered, you and everyone else who voted for Obama.

Do you really think Romney would have been a better option? Sorry, but I just don't make enough money to ever vote for a Republican, no matter how poor the Democratic choice may be.

Conservatives are right about one talking point though. Obama has definitely failed to lead. He should be on TV every night, screaming at the camera to the people that if they want any chance of him keeping a single campaign promise, they have GOT to give him a house and senate that he can work with.

Yes exactly, since 2010 he should have spent every waking moment talking to the people about why no legislation can pass and why they need to get out and vote. He failed hard, he failed to lead and that's why his presidency will go down in history as 6 years of lame duck.

He is the epitome of Lame Duck and he is to blame for letting that happen.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
The guy you voted for turned out to be just as much of a figurehead as the last one who was put forward as the so-called "Leader Of The Free World."It was never Obama's mission to bring about change of any kind.The only thing that changed was the color of the puppet's skin.We still have all the programs and wars from Cheney which was the entire point of the supposed GWB administration.W.and Barky may put their signatures on whatever documents need it but,in the end they don't make any of the real decisions.

You lead modern day America by making sure your Party has the Majority. A president used to be able to negotiate legislation with the opposite political party. Those days are gone. At least for Obama. His mission since his first two years should have been a Presidential Get out the Vote campaign. He failed to recognize (like many other things) that congress was never going to work with him for what ever reasons (I have my suspicions).

Being "Butt Hurt" party cause your guy did not get elected President and refusing to legislate ANYTHING is bad for America.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I rather see this obstruction for what it is.....a clash of idealism and ideas about what rational government is. The idea that some sort of progress is being obstructed unjustly by some branch element of one party, who were also properly elected, is rather a gas. Especially when we consider that the electorate at large reelected the POTUS and same and same had expected all to see this as a mandate of sorts. This is also just a jumping jack flash gas! The pompous arrogance here and the rank ignorance of democratic political mechanics. Its simply classic check and balance at work. POTUS may have been reelected buy he didn't get a green light!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesCookieIII

Vote or die. Simple as that. Tell your friends too...don't let the corporations win.

Never. I choose not to vote for either the Dem's or Rep's because I want to see what happens when YOU lazy people making 200k a year screaming about voting for Democrats/Republicans can't win just by threatening people.

YOU folks wish the younger generations were in MORE debt, were MORE indoctrinated, and left you in a BETTER position than everyone else. NOPE. I reject your reality and substitute my own. I am not an aggressive person, but if I have to defend myself, YOU DAMN sure better believe I will.

Good night, sir.

P.S. you are right, Obama is a failure. Only an ethical failure could graduate constitutional law school just to DESTROY the constitution, at the cost of his FELLOW AMERICANS fundamental rights. What a nightmare your decision process has led us to! WHAT A NIGHTMARE YOUR DECISION PROCESS IS GOING TO LEAD US TO!

Most people I know who make around 200k a year are not lazy, lol.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You should place the blame where it really belongs... Directly on the majority of willfully ignorant, apathetic and easily manipulated Americans.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven They are not being paid to work with him just like he's not being paid to provide solutions their jobs are to keep people pointing their fingers at one another while the country and world are a partitioned and sold to the highest bidder.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

You are f#@ed.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Name the last President who wasn't a fail.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I am genuinely sorry OP. I just didn't trust him.A sad statement for our first black president. I DID hope inside to be wrong,but I am a DYED IN THE WOOL pessimist.
I just am SO worried what will happen when a far right goes in there and wield all of that extra Constitutional power.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
He's not a failure to his controllers. He's just doing what he is being told to do. Rahm Emmanuel is proud of him!

People keep saying he's failed the people who voted him in. Don't they get it? Doesn't matter if they are Republican or Democrat. They are all exactly the same. Same policies different face.

You could have voted for Mickey Mouse and still the Biggest Mouse Obama would have gotten in.

The late great George Carlin said about voting!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join