It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was what where when?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Who am I?

To you, I am wifibrains, but that is NOT who I am.

My mother gave me a name when I was born, everybody calls me it... I answer to it out of habit, but if the truth be told... that is not who I am.

I have been called a Barrel of other names in my life too. Some good, some bad.... None of these words have ever had any truth to them, not one....

she is obvoiusly lying as I am not deluded! Lol.

I am not a man/woman or a human. And I'm not a alien, spirit or soul either.

I am no different to you.

What am I?

I build but am not a builder. , If fact when asked what my trade is, in the game my reply is always "multidimensional with exception". It's close to the truth.

I'm not a man/woman, human or name or any words. There are no words that I can think of to describe who or what I really am, and believe me, I have thought about it.

If I must use one why would I put myself down?

I went with god for a while... I was king! He became a she and I became we. Creation was a result.

I AM NOT A WORD!

Where am I?

I am told i am on a planet "named" earth in solar system in a galaxy in a universe Somewhere. I don't know about you but I get the feeling that is where someone else wants me to be.

Get real!

For all we know... we could be everything, anywhere, somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

I AM FREE!

Maybe I should just stay silent?

Just BE NOW.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Seriously?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I understand.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I can dig it, wifibrains, I can totally dig it. I enjoyed reading this thread.

Kallisti

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I am he as you are he as we are all together

John&paul

8:32
edit on 6-10-2014 by RayVon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

My dear It,

My mother gave me a name when I was born, everybody calls me it... I answer to it out of habit, but if the truth be told... that is not who I am.
I have been called a Barrel of other names in my life too. Some good, some bad.... None of these words have ever had any truth to them, not one...."

If you are called "It", then you are in prestigious company.

Cousin It is a distinguished member of the Addams Family.

Though veiled by obscuring locks of hair, Cousin It is a compelling presence.

I hope that you, my dear It, can match the honorable legacy of It Addams.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Nice read Wifibrains

Labels can at times cause confusion...

Like a cell in the body
not knowing its part of the body
and then the body recognizing or labeling its body
and then further recognizing and labeling THE WHO CREATED US ALL
and not recognizing all the while that "we" in the various body forms are of the who Created us
and so without the labels we are all 1 under Creation

Imagine existing and being able to tie into the total collective of all. And being able to experience through the Created, all that is...

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Nice. Cool title, it makes sense to me.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This thread put the biggest smile on my face, I understand you completely my friend. May life be kind to you in every way

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I made a thread about dealing with the me that others see, and the me that I know myself to be, it pains me that I cannot express the real me in public, however, it still is, technically, "me".

I really wish that I could fully project what I am to others, however, I am far too defensive to let that happen for any extenuated period of time.

You could say that I have built a fortress, and outside the door is a dummy, that dummy is what they see, what they talk about when I am not around, and even what they could be ridiculing.

However, they cannot really get to "me" inside my fortress, and to tell you the truth, I must come to face the facts, that I can never really escape it, as you see, I have built it from the inside-out.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor
What you really are is empty perception. You are what is knowing the seeing and hearing. You are knowing the seen...ery.
You are ever present awareness - you are aware of what is appearing presently.

The 'me' that you think you are is just a thought appearing in the space that you are.

You are the space in which everything arises and the everything that arises is not made of anything other than the space that you are.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Great thread!

I am he as you are he as you are me And we are all together

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The 'me' is an illusion which can lift away.
The 'me' appears to exist because there is a belief in the story made of words about past and future.
Is what you are in the past or future or is what you are ever present - hearing stories about other than what there is?

Tony Parsons exposes the myth of me.

edit on 8-10-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Some great replies! Thank you one and all.

I did not reply to any replies as the op really was all I had to say on the matter.

Good to know others have seen right through the reality constructed from letters and numbers. Its all a code.

if you are looking for the truth, everything you know must be a lie.

~wifi
edit on 10-10-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You know I have experimented with my "ego" - I did realise that it is just a "voice pattern" and a "personality program" and if it were to be "erased" some how, I would still exist. However, because I have created such personality, It is my personality in the sense of ownership.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SystemResistor
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You know I have experimented with my "ego" - I did realise that it is just a "voice pattern" and a "personality program" and if it were to be "erased" some how, I would still exist. However, because I have created such personality, It is my personality in the sense of ownership.

Humans learn language, words, they learn to speak. Even when there is no one around for them to speak to, the speaking continues - it speaks as thought. The speaking that is heard (thought/speech mind) makes it sound as though there is someone 'in there'.
Notice how in the post above you seem to have a 'you' that is owning another 'you'. You say that you have experimented with your ego, you say that you have created a personality.
You say you did realize that there is a 'voice pattern' - so are you saying that there is an awareness that there is speech mind (talking thought) happening? The thoughts that arise are often arguing, conflicting (if you notice) - as if there are more than one 'in there'. Do you see that there is conflict - you have stated before that you wish to be different than you are, that you feel there is an inside (real) you and an external you (correct me if I am wrong).
Whatever appears, including thought, just appears - there is nothing that you can do about it. You are the one that is noticing.
You are that which is aware. If there is a realization that thoughts are just arising and that you are not putting them there, there can be a peaceful, still, quiet witnessing.

If the 'personality program' was erased what would you be?
The 'separate self' would be lifted away - it was just an illusion which made life heavy. All that is left is what is happening - which is always the case.

Here is a great talk by Adi Da, in which he discusses speech mind, that sprang to mind when writing this post.

edit on 25-10-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor
Here is another great video which may help to expose the separate self as an illusion. When speech mind is understood for what it is, life will be much lighter.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
yep. we are all the same.

new topics

top topics

join