It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who publicly "trolled" the McCanns, "Found Dead"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Thanks. Gerry McCann said that he had not read her tweets, and added that the online abuse was responsible for the McCanns avoidance of social media. His comments are quite mild considering the amount of abuse the McCanns have taken online.

I think Gerry has a legitimate complaint. I think public pressure should be on the authorities in this case, not on the McCanns. If the public thinks justice has not been done they should go after the administrators of justice, and not lynch the McCanns in the court of public opinion as a kind of "Plan B".

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Sticks and stones in my opinion. Anyways the anti McCann is supposedly misdirection by the British government. Murdoch owns most of the news outlets that started the public hatred for the McCanns.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

There is no question that the whole story has become a tangled web. I don't think it will ever be settled in a way that satisfies people.

It would take some completely unexpected development to do so, like the appearance of a witness with a key bit of evidence or a story we have not heard.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

I agree with you there, she certainly seemed to know the case quite well.

Looking at the stuff that was said, what she said was pretty mild. On several occasions she chastised others who went to more extremes, and on occasion made nice comments and complimented the McCann's, all very interesting.

I did read that tweet, personally I think her emotional state must have been pretty erratic,she was thrust into a world she never understood or wanted to be part of, public spectacle.

This incident only serves to illustrate the same problem the McCann case did in the beginning - the problem is trial by media. Even sweepyface was guilty of it and became a victim of it.

The likes of sky news ought to be held accountable to some degree, the reporter was doing his job, but his job isn't necessarily ethical and he probably doesn't care. They've been doing this stuff for years and getting away with it, people are tried and convicted in public, on tv etc nowadays - people read this tuff anf formulate their opinions...we're doing it now.

In years to come people will become interested in this case and they'll research it, and the stuff they read will sway their opinion...and they might read this thread - let's say hello to them...hello! How are you?

Yeah, it's been done to death, sorry if I came off as rude or offensive, I'm not normally that objective to be honest.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Ironic that there are posters on here calling her a vile cow etc and castigating her, when they clearly haven't read any of her tweets. She was very well informed about the case and was, along with many others, simply voicing her opinion about why the McCanns have never been called to account for their actions and whilst I don't think there is any conspiracy in regards to her death, the double standards of people who have only read the headlines and have then abused this woman for things she has never said, is quite breathtaking.

Yes, there have been some terrible things said by some online commentators who don't believe the McCanns, but you should read some of the bile, hatred and abuse coming from those who support the parents...quite an eye opener.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I remember watching the report when it first came on Sky News. The woman seemed ok at first but when Mr Brunt said they could be looking to take it further, she stopped walking away and seemed to kind of well up. Almost a sign of regret on her face.
The whole missing Maddie thing, is sad and full of questions.

How did Sky News obtain her identity? Surely that's against the law, revealing something like that which has the potential to cause harm to the woman in question and her family.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Catacomb

the point is - it hasn't been ruled suicide

so your fantasies about it being a murder disguised as suicide are just pulled out your ass

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Crazy people are more likely to commit suicide. News at 11.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexball
Crazy people are more likely to commit suicide. News at 11.

? What was this a news item, or just your opinion?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join