It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola vaccine "poll"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
a reply to: nerdyclutzyblonde

[quote ]I don't trust the government, a cure would be better than a vaccine. A cure should be top priority at this time, not vaccinations.

You are correct! But...A cure will only incur profits from those who are ill! A vaccine will profit from everyone!
Which do you think they will focus on?

edit on 10/6/2014 by GoOfYFoOt because: changed a word...

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GoOfYFoOt

You are correct! But...A cure will only incur profits from those who are ill! A vaccine will profit from everyone!
Which do you think they will focus on?

Vaccinations of course! Profit and the almighty dollar are always more important than human lives and the quality of life.

It's a shame, a damn shame.
edit on 6-10-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Did a similar 'random' poll of friends and family pointing out that WHO might at some point have the power to force vaccination at gun point. The overwhelming result of asking these people was.......'they'll have to shoot me first'.

It appears that people are awakening to the risks of vaccination and also aware that a vaccine should take 10 - 15 years to test properly.

I'd take my chances with Ebola and stay at home to live.......or die!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

With every vaccine, you have to weigh the risks v. the possible rewards. I think in this case, the risk of death is enough to make the risks of the vaccine worth chancing.

But I would, as always, defer to my husband who makes vaccines for a living.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: signalfire
, high dose Vitamin C

Your not still buying that bull#?

Ebola is not #ing Scuvey!!!!!!! never is never was!

I know Ebola is not 'scuvey'; that's besides the point. Having a high level of Vit C in your tissues can be both protective, and immune-enhancing.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Tell Us what your husband says, should it come to it. (Seriously, pm me, please)

My dad asked me yesterday if I would vaccinate my kids, should it be offered. I don't really know. I'm leary of vaccines, but haven't said no. I usually don't do The flu vaccine either, but last season we had a few children die from the flu near, and I did get that for my kids.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Here's some hypotheticals:

Sounds appropriate.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Additional info :

NanoViricides Reports FluCide™ Samples Were Shipped To BASi For Start of Safety/Toxicology Studies; Also Reports That Ebola Drug Candidates are Being Synthesized

WEST HAVEN, CONNECTICUT -- Wednesday, October 1, 2014 -- NanoViricides, Inc. (NYSE MKT: NNVC) (the "Company") reports that it has shipped FluCide™ to BASi for the start of toxicology studies. NanoViricides has chosen BioAnalytical Systems Inc. Toxicology Services ("BASi") of West Lafayette, Indiana to perform our safety/toxicology studies as needed for an IND submission of the Injectable FluCide drug candidate.

In another news, NanoViricides reported that the synthesis of its anti-Ebola second generation drug candidates has started. We anticipate being able to evaluate these against Ebola virus with certain of our previous collaborators. The contracts to enable such evaluation are currently in progress. The Company's nanomedicine technology enables development of drugs that directly attack the virus, in a manner that a virus may not be able to overcome despite mutational changes. This is very important for the current epidemic-causing Ebola virus strain, which has been shown to be mutating rapidly.

Source : NanoViricides

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join