It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola, Flu Vaccines, The Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: beezzer

To all, I know this may seem to be a crazy, insane theory.

Do you think I don't agree? You think I don't agree with you
don't you? Well I'm sick of rumbles over disagreements.
Time to rumble with some one because we do agree for a
change.

lolz

better than this I suppose. . . .

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Follow the money.

Just Google how much these hospitals are being paid to force theiremployees to take the shot.

They have to get 90% of the staff to get the shot before they get paid and they get a bonus if their hospital has the hightest number of compliance.

This has nothing to do with the welfare of the patient. This is all about getting paid. So why are they so darn determine to inject everyone?

Did you know that you have to get a consent from a patient for any procedure you perform on them and you have to tell a patient every mefication you give them, but not tnd flu shot. They can give the flu shot without asking for your consent or even telling you they gave it to you.

Sure, it is because they love you and are concerned about your well being.

Ask anyone who has been in the hospital more than three days and not in the ICU, how much they love you. They love you right out the front door.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Almost.

But not quite.

Under Emperor Obama (praise be his name)

Medicare allotments don't get paid to hospitals that have a percentage under 90% for flu vaccinations.

Truth.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I have never and will never have a flu shot... I had an image of 'mark of beast' flash in my mind

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WildCatWilly

I have never and will never have a flu shot... I had an image of 'mark of beast' flash in my mind

Nor will I Will y.

I think it's time for the annunciation of a truth.
And the truth is, there's something terribly wrong
with this country. Any denials?

Do we know what it is, of course we do. A child could
see it. It is the tyrants grip. No need for names, just look
at the current dynasties with nothing to fear. Because
the masses are completely doped up like never before in
history.

So massive blood shed will be the only remedy.
The thing is to do it right this time. But I doubt the
spell will be broken for that to happen. And so we wait.
And I watch it all as if I'm watching a movie and with great
sarcasm, having read the book.

edit on Ram100414v472014u21 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

It's not crazy, it's damn right scary.

I personally don't trust the flu vaccine and would never get one. Anytime they want to give drugs away for free the suspicion rises, you would think if they could find the cure for the common cold most of these problems would not exist.

Same!!! I work at a store which also has a pharmacy in it and employees get free flu shots and i kid you not they are on us about it EVERY SINGLE DAY. like "you didn't get your flu shot yet, make sure you do it today!! it's free!" Um, no thanks!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ML8715

Last flu season my local pharmacist asked if I wanted to get my free flu shot (My Mom & younger sister have auto-immune diseases) & I told them how I was going to be passing because I didn't like the things I was reading about vaccines. He replied "You can't trust everything on the internet" and I said "Yes but heavy metals in vaccines just doesn't quite seem right to me so I think I will pass". He rolled his eyes at me and went back to filling orders.

I'm not getting any more vaccines but I can't say that I'm not concerned with all these illnesses because my immune system isn't that great either. I'm hoping I can make it through without having to get any shots or get sick.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Fearing Ebola? Doctors Say Get a Flu Shot

Fever? Headache? Muscle aches? Forget about Ebola — chances are astronomically higher that you have the flu or some other common bug.

That message still hasn't reached many Americans, judging from stories ER doctors and nurses swapped this week at a Chicago medical conference. Misinformed patients with Ebola-like symptoms can take up time and resources in busy emergency rooms, and doctors fear the problem may worsen when flu season ramps up.

That's one reason why doctors say this year it's especially important for patients to get their flu shots: Fewer flu cases could mean fewer Ebola false alarms.

"The whole system gets bogged down, even if it's a false alarm," Dr. Kristi Koenig said during a break at the American College of Emergency Physicians' annual meeting.

abcnews.go.com...

Can't say I'm not surprised. . . . . . . .

"Nailed it."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join