It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul Food: The Plight of the Vultures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

That is exactly what I am trying to figure out and what keeps me learning. I don't believe that those that 'run the show' are any more 'evil' than anyone else, they are just ill-informed and poorly advised.

yea and no...money is the root of all evil....i am not religious all but if there were a false idol..money would be it.....

yes ill-informed yes poorly advised...money is one of those drugs ..once you have some you can never have enough...and once you have it you will do whatever it takes to hang on to it no matter who gets hurt along the way

I can't disagree with you on that. I don't even like handling money. Never have, it flies through my hands largely because of that. I consider it a saving grace.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

This is a bit off topic, I once thought it would be great to have a crow for a pet, but then I read that they compulsively poo when they get excited. lol. Your thread makes vultures endearing, but they projectile vomit as a defense. These birds are very smart, they worked out ways to avoid being human pets.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamschist

This is a bit off topic, I once thought it would be great to have a crow for a pet, but then I read that they compulsively poo when they get excited. lol. Your thread makes vultures endearing, but they projectile vomit as a defense. These birds are very smart, they worked out ways to avoid being human pets.

And let's face it, if you were going to have a crow pet, you want it to be excited.

As if by magic, Rodinus made a thread about a crow that he took in...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There really is a thread for every possible conceivable occasion on these here boards.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join